Our new forum!

Our new forum!

Postby YEStalk Archives » Fri Feb 09, 2001 5:35 am

Seryn
SysOp
(1/22/01 12:48:05 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, here is my first attempt to make a forum of my own! Ed...you said it was easy and so it was! Except for one thing...I don't know how to add a description of the forum, but I'll add that too in good time!

Anyway this is where everyone can come and post tablature and chords and questions about that stuff. So, this should make getting tabs maybe easier and funner. Because then we can argue about who's chord is right and who's way of playing Starship Trooper is right! And maybe I can get the chords posted to Turn of the Century!

BeFree

"The Oceans made me, but who came up with love?" "We spend all of our time goin'out of our minds, Looking back to our birth, forward to our demise" "If there were no angels, would there be no sin?" "Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays; always doors to lock away your dreams." "Do I look on blindly and say I see the way."

IngnoZac
(1/23/01 3:14:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Our new forum!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright!!!

Hope this works very well!!!
Just a suggestion: put a column like the others forums with the number of views...

Seryn
SysOp
(1/24/01 1:42:28 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Is it alright...
...? I think there is a column in now...I didn't do it but I see one there at my end.

Renato, thanx for keeping me inline. Sometimes I just need someone to wake me up every once and awhile.

BeFree
YEStalk Archives

Veteran Member

Return to We Love When We Play