[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - The toughest Yes song to play...

The toughest Yes song to play...

Postby YesThatIsHowe » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:29 am

Bill

The Yes Album Mannequin Head
YesThatIsHowe

Postby Conall » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:06 am

I'm with you on the internet loss of spelling, punctuation, etc. It's hard enough to communicate even with all that good stuff. I can't stand the style that is too lazy to even hit the shift key. If they're that lazy, it must not have been very important and so I won't waste my time trying to read it.

That's a heavy pick you use! Ironically, I find that I need a lighter pick for the fast runs. The strumming stuff would not matter to me as much with a heavier pick! Again, it's personal preference.

The 00-18SH was a limited edition. I believe they made only 250 copies (I think I have #12!). I doubt there are any new ones left. I think I paid about $1800 for mine in 1999. That was a lot, because it was a special edition I suppose. I think a new 00-18 or 000-18 was around $1400 at that time. Used ones could be more or less. Taylor's are in a similar price range, depending on the model of course.
Conall

Postby YesThatIsHowe » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:14 am

(sigh) That figures. Oh well. Hey Conall, do you know anyone who owns the Gibson Steve Howe signature ES-175SH electric? They're still available, and if I don't plug it in, I'll have an acoustic, too! I'd really like to talk with someone who has one, because I've read a lot of conflicting reviews online...

[:yes]
Bill

YesThatIsHowe

Postby Conall » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:41 am

The ES-175SH would be a nice guitar to have! But I don't know anyone who has one. I'm surprised about conflicting reviews. How(e) could one go wrong?!
Conall

Postby YesThatIsHowe » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:40 pm

Bill

YesThatIsHowe

Waa Laa!

Postby Tucson Bass Player » Mon May 01, 2006 8:19 am

[}:)]
Tucson Bass Player

Postby john mccleary » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:01 am

Tempus fugit I played for 20 years.Call me silly not stupid. Heart of the sunrise gave me problems. :rolleyes:
john mccleary

Veteran Member

Previous

Return to We Love When We Play