The Patrick Moraz Private Collection

The Patrick Moraz Private Collection

Postby Gary M. Thomas » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:00 pm

Attention...

All of you Progressive Rock keyboardists out there, who admire Patrick Moraz, and love his fantastic synthesizer, organ and Mellotron sounds.

Look what I happened to find last week... while kinda browsing the Internet for unique sample CD-ROMs to load into my sampler.

Ya' got a sampler in your keyboard studio? Then, check this out: :D

http://www.greytsounds.com/gs/cd/moraz.html?CXT=0000443392

[font=Garamond][color=paleturquoise]"Oh closely guided plan, awaken in our hearts" [/color][/font]
Gary M. Thomas

Veteran Member

Postby mr.cairo » Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:27 pm

I used to work with Bob Grey. I remember when Patrick's keyboards were all stacked up in his studio. This one is pretty good. The only thing it is missing is the Mellotron sounds Patrick used on Relayer. They were sound effects for Gates I think. The guy who owns Mellotron now has them. I don't know if he sells them or not but he told me he had them. Of course, those are probably more for novelty factor than any kind of usability.

This library has some of his Arps, Oberheims and I believe there is some basic tron stuff plus the Roland VP330. I haven't heard it in a long time.
mr.cairo

Postby john mccleary » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:03 am

I did not see Relaer tour but I did see Patrick Moraz On the Long distance voyager tour Moody blues tour I was blown away by Patrick Moraz.
john mccleary

Veteran Member

Return to We Love When We Play