[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Time and a Word

Time and a Word

Time and a Word

Postby child-of-the-light » Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:08 am

Ride the tides of faith
child-of-the-light

Veteran Member

Postby child-of-the-light » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:05 pm

I had som emore free time last night and i got most of it. For some reason i cant replicate the studio version, but this sounds a lot like the live version on Yes Shows. In case anyone is interested, here it is...

GIn the morning when you rise,
G
Do you open up your eyes, see what I see?
G
Do you see the same things ev'ry day?
G F
Do you think of a way to start the day
Em
Getting things in proportion?
C D F
Spread the news and help the world go 'round.
G
Have you heard of a time that will help us get it together again?
G
Have you heard of the word that will stop us going wrong?
G F
Well, the time is near the word you'll hear
Em
When you get things in perspective.
C D F
Spread the news and help the word go round.

Em G

C AmThere's a time and the time is now and it's right for me,
F C
It's right for me, and the time is now.
C Am
There's a word and the word is love and it's right for me,
F G
It's right for me, and the word is love.
G
Have you heard of a time that will help get it together again?
G
Have you heard of the word that will stop us going wrong?
G F
Well, the time is near and the word you'll hear
Em
When you get things in perspective.
C D F
Spread the news and help the word go round.

Em G

C AmThere's a time and the time is now and it's right for me,
F C
It's right for me, and the time is now.
C Am
There's a word and the word is love and it's right for me,
F C
It's right for me, and the word is love.
<HR>
Ride the tides of faith
child-of-the-light

Veteran Member

Return to We Love When We Play