PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Postby mikk » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi! my name is mikk- I've got the best "official" tab book for yes, plus an online "Ultimate Collection" that was advertised on a "rapidshare" download site.

ANYWAY- The BIG QUESTION. Can ANYONE tell me where I can find the REAL tab, actual guitar parts, for "And You and I", or "Starship trooper"? I will Trade, buy, or beg for it. get back to me, please!
mikk

Re: PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Postby Highaltitude » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 pm

to do your own tabs from music writen is also an interesting exercise...try it, it is not difficult at all
Highaltitude

Re: PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Postby N2yes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:18 am

Welcome to YEStalk, friend. I wish I could help you, but alas, I cannot. However, we do have many guitarists here at YT that perhaps could give you a hand. That being said, I need to inform you that there is another forum in which you can discuss this topic at greater detail, so I will leave this thread here for 24 hours more hours before I redirect you to it. That way, all those members will get to know you and be able to offer assistance. Although this is a YES topic, this is the main forum and here we discuss the happenings of the band and/or members themselves. I hope you understand.
Again, we welcome you.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Return to We Love When We Play