Jokes.

Re: Jokes.

Postby doogee » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 am

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, "I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?"
Angelina Jolie agreed, "I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder."
Brad Pitt said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed."
They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the framed talking mirror on the wall to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina was the most gorgeous and Brad was the sexiest.
They all agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.
Shrek walked up with a smile. "Well it's true. The mirror told me I'm the strongest man in the world." Angelina perked up and said, "And I know for sure I'm the most gorgeous!" But Brad, poor Brad, tears running down his face, lifted his sad face and said "Who the hell is doogee?" :D
12 YEARS 44 WEEKS SMOKE FREE
doogee

Starship Trooper

Re: Jokes.

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 am

doogee wrote:Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, "I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?"
Angelina Jolie agreed, "I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder."
Brad Pitt said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed."
They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the framed talking mirror on the wall to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina was the most gorgeous and Brad was the sexiest.
They all agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.
Shrek walked up with a smile. "Well it's true. The mirror told me I'm the strongest man in the world." Angelina perked up and said, "And I know for sure I'm the most gorgeous!" But Brad, poor Brad, tears running down his face, lifted his sad face and said "Who the hell is doogee?" :D

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Previous

Return to The Playground