E-Mail Notification

E-Mail Notification

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:35 am

Is it just me, or are others not getting an e-mail notification when someone replies to a thread to which you have posted.

I'm sure I would post here a lot more if this occurred. Otherwise, I have to try and search for threads that I visited, and I forget which ones usually. I enjoy the back-and-forth with people on the threads, and the e-mail notification would help me greatly.

Can anyone comment on why this isn't working? Or give me other suggestions to keep up with the threads I'm involved with?

Thanks for your help!
tardistraveler

Postby Ed Schaum » Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:18 am

I'll look into this tonight. I probably turned it off when we moved servers a while back. Mail doesn't work right during dns updates, so I shut it down. Probably forgot to restore it :)
Ed Schaum

Postby Ed Schaum » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:40 pm

All mail functions should now be working again. If any problems, let me know.
Ed Schaum

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:43 pm

Thanks Ed. I did receive notification that you had responded to this thread, so maybe it's working OK now. I'll let you know if I have any further problems. I appreciate your help!
tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:13 am

Hey, I DID get e-mail notification today in response to another post, and was able to sign on and respond. So, I guess it is working now! Thanks again, Ed!
tardistraveler

Return to YEStalk HELP