[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Steven Wilson-Insurgentes

Steven Wilson-Insurgentes

Steven Wilson-Insurgentes

Postby Relayer » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Relayer

Starship Trooper

Re: Steven Wilson-Insurgentes

Postby yesman90125 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:54 pm

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby yesireebob » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:16 pm

yesireebob

Postby yesman90125 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:25 pm

And........ it's already sold out the day the Cd is supposed to ship.. :mad:
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby yesireebob » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:07 am

I saw that, and it's available on ebay for $399!! Think I'll wait for the release next year. But you can listen to a few of the tunes on Steven Wilson's MySpace page.
yesireebob

Postby yesireebob » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 pm

yesireebob

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm

STEVEN WILSON!!!!!
the guy is great-
Possibly second only to Peter Gabriel in Creativity and common sense all wrapped up in one!!

Thankfully a member from Yesfans is slowly E-mailing me MP3's of the music, but I still would have enjoyed the entire thing with the great packaging and all.
Cool Of Steven to consider making more and to Burn the E-bay losers

I remember When Lightbulb Sun went out of Print and E-bay Losers were selling it for over $300 as well.
so Steven Released a double Cd Special edition and put an end to that too

I BOW At The alter Of Steven Wilson!
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby yesireebob » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:07 pm

yesireebob

Postby tribute1969 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:33 am

WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:54 pm

Steven Wilson seems like a class act, and is a musical genius, for sure.

I really want to hear this album, but I wouldn't patronize the eBayers even if I had the money . . . I can wait a bit . . . :rolleyes:
tardistraveler

Postby Relayer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:20 pm

Relayer

Starship Trooper

Postby yesireebob » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 am

Here's a round-table review of Insurgentes on the Dutch Progressive Rock Page:

Can't wait to get my grubbies on this disc next year!
yesireebob

Postby tribute1969 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Good info but......

I'll probably just say as on American Bandstand..
"It's Got A Good Beat and Is Easy To Dance To"...and play it constantly
until I have every note, lyric ingrained in my head and I start dreaming about it...

Can't Wait...I'm sure "I'll Give it a 98"...
WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby NumberNine » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 pm

its brilliant! it is more steven willson than i could stand. there are moments on that record i just want to go to my knees for.
NumberNine

Postby psychopomp95 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:38 am

psychopomp95

Starship Trooper

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 am

anyway I like it though it doesn't have the usual cohesiveness that PT releases have
for those that couldn't get it you can download the thing here(if you have a bit torrent client)
I especially like the title track.

I understand another release is scheduled later this year because Steven is unhappy with the scalping situation.

Certainly not worth the $365 it's fetching on E-Bay
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby yesireebob » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:16 pm

yesireebob

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 pm

tardistraveler

Postby yesireebob » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Still haven't listen to the surround version, I have been so busy with work lately that most of my concentarted listening is while I am driving. But I did peruse the booklet and noticed that none other than Tony Levin and Jordan Rudess appear on this amazing disc.....
yesireebob

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh, wow! That's so cool to hear!

Hmmm . . . today's payday, and I DO have that Best Buy certificate . . . ;)
tardistraveler

Postby yesireebob » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:28 am

yesireebob

Postby yesireebob » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:58 am

yesireebob

Postby Relayer » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:24 am

Relayer

Starship Trooper