The Lost Broadcasts

The Lost Broadcasts

Postby twinarchers » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:14 pm

I have it now from Amazon USA and the quality is great and must come from first generation tapes. I love it when Jon says "long shpeel platter".
:)
Rock The 70's is next and I hope they had the original film negatives to work with. So far I am happy.

Greed is playing a part though I think, correct me if I am wrong.

"Lost" is about 45 min and "Rock" will be about 25 min. Why not put them both on one disc and dress it up a bit for the masses to sell more DVD's and promote the band? Maybe get our old friend Chris Welch to do a commentary for example. How about a few short band member interviews or with the folks who produced it? Dont get me wrong this is fantastic that 40 year old videos look like new and that it was even released but I have been is retail sales all my life and I think there could be more dazzle with these things.
Amazon shows it if you look it up under movies and tv for Yes, but if you are looking under music it does not show up at all!
Get with it people!!
Am I being too critical? :confused:
twinarchers

Re: The Lost Broadcasts

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Here's the link on Amazon in case anyone's interested in this . . .

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Broadcasts-Yes/dp/B002Q85A6I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1261426917&sr=8-1

If this doesn't work properly, I just searched for Yes Lost Broadcasts, leaving "All Departments" visible.

Thanks for the review! :)
tardistraveler

Return to Into the Lens