Official UNION Show on DVD

Official UNION Show on DVD

Postby Jon K » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 pm

Voiceprint is currently working on a DVD/CD package of [B]Yes featuring Jon Anderson, Bill Bruford, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, Chris Squire, Alan White, Trevor Rabin and Tony Kaye. The package will include a DVD with bonus footage and a CD from the live concert. The CD has never been released officially anywhere in the world. With Yes celebrating more than forty years in the music business the band have recently been playing to enthusiastic audience both in the UK and America and the long standing and loyal Yes fan base will certainly appreciate the release of this package which is being released with the consent of all the members of Yes featured on the DVD/CD.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com :o ffice :o ffice" /><o :p ></o :p >[/B]
More details will follow but a proposed release date in early summer is currently being looked at.<o :p ></o :p >
Jon K

Re: Official UNION Show on DVD

Postby thehallway » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Sounds interesting! I've watched clips from that tour on youtube and some of the big works are done really well with the mega-yes line up. I don't know if it's worth it though; sitting through Union tracks to hear the good songs. Thank god for dvd chapters...
[8]
thehallway

Charter Member

Postby happytheman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:59 pm

This sounds encouraging. I too have only seen "clips" on YouTube. I've got one boot from this tour and overall it sounds OK. Hope this see's the light of day.
happytheman

Charter Member

Postby coalescestudionyc » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:11 pm

I wonder if this is a region-free release of the JApanese DVD of the tour. That was the best-sounding live DVD Yes has produced, but it wasn't the entire show.

Either way, count me in.

Michael
coalescestudionyc

Veteran Member

Postby Jon K » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:31 pm

As far as I am aware this will be a NTSC region free release with bonus footage!
Jon K

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Very cool! I've seen some of the Union tour footage, and it's fantastic!
tardistraveler

Return to Into the Lens