Is anyone still interested in doing this?

Is anyone still interested in doing this?

Postby Terry Shea » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:50 am

This is why I came to this site in the first place, to collaborate on Yes music. I got on board too late to participate on the first song. Now it seems like everyone has lost interest or given up on the project. If that's the case then why is there still a forum for the virtual band?

<hr>http://www.ampcast.com/music/10726/artist.php
Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby HAMMAR » Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:45 pm

Yes, I am!

HAMMAR
HAMMAR

Postby Terry Shea » Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:39 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<b>HAMMAR wrote:</b>
Yes, I am!

HAMMAR
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></font id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>Okay, we got 2 people on board!

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby Aventure » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:12 am

Well, I am on board for the lower frequencies! I think we are all willing to do another song, we just need someone with a multi-track recorder who can edit and compile the thing. Haven't heard from ED SCHAUM (the original Purple Wolfhounds engineer and our creator). Someone with a multi-track needs to commit to compliling it. I don't have one, or I'd do it.
Aventure

Veteran Member

Postby Aventure » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:13 am

Hammar, you played drums on the Starship project, correct? I played it for a friend recently and we both agreed that your drumming made the project... absolutley exquisite. Let's do it again!
Aventure

Veteran Member

Postby HAMMAR » Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:08 pm

Thanks very much for your compliments, I had a lot of trouble recording it. I recorded it in diffrent parts but messed up the original midi-file so bad that at the end of the song I went out of pitch so Ed had to mix the original drumpart from the midi-file in again.
The worst thing: I didn't even noticed it!!!

Are we still doing "To be over"?? or is the discussion re-opened!

HAMMAR.
HAMMAR

Postby Ed Schaum » Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:15 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<b>HAMMAR wrote:</b>
I recorded it in diffrent parts but messed up the original midi-file so bad that at the end of the song I went out of pitch so Ed had to mix the original drumpart from the midi-file in again.
The worst thing: I didn't even noticed it!!!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></font id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>

In the final mix, there's no midi at all, every drum sound is yours. At least that's what I remember :)
Ed Schaum

Postby Ed Schaum » Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:18 am

<b>Aventure wrote:</b>
I think we are all willing to do another song, we just need someone with a multi-track recorder who can edit and compile the thing. Haven't heard from ED SCHAUM (the original Purple Wolfhounds engineer and our creator). Someone with a multi-track needs to commit to compliling it. I don't have one, or I'd do it.

I'm very busy at the moment, so playing on the next tune probably isn't possible for me, but if someone else can coordinate the musicians, I should still be able to mix it. My ftp server is always online so if any parts get done, email me for the upload info and I'll put it all together.
Ed Schaum

Postby Terry Shea » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:40 am

I'd actually prefer to do a different tune. I'm open to suggestions.

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby HAMMAR » Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:01 am

Thanks Ed, that I also didn´t notice!!

HAMMAR
HAMMAR

Postby klaatukeeper » Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:39 am

Hey Ed! I some time ago tried to down load the tune but couldn't. How can we listen to the final tract?? Klaatu

<hr>Please check out my web site at.. http://www.angelfire.com/art2/grand_creations
klaatukeeper

Postby Ed Schaum » Tue Jul 22, 2003 11:16 am

<b>klaatukeeper wrote:</b>
Hey Ed! I some time ago tried to down load the tune but couldn't. How can we listen to the final tract?? Klaatu

Go to the main forum menu and look at the description for this forum and there's a link to the tune right there.
Ed Schaum

Return to YEStalk Virtual Band