New keyboardist in town...

New keyboardist in town...

Postby UnboundedSky » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:19 am

Hi everyone, I'm new here...
My name is Bill, and I play keys, vibes, guitar, bass, drums, and flute. I'd be very interested in playing keys, and mabye some rhythm guitar/and or acoustic 12-string on the next recording. If nobody has any better ideas, I'd be kinda hip to doing a cut down version of topographic or somthing along those lines (one or more of the epics :dazzler1: .)

Hope to hear from you soon,
-Bill Graham
UnboundedSky

Postby bobthesalesman » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:01 am

Hey would you be interested in doing And you and I? Ill do Drums and Bass and you could do keys/guitar. All we would need is someone to sing it.
bobthesalesman

Postby bobthesalesman » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:05 am

Or hell lets just go balls out and do Close to the Edge or The Gates of Delerium. :)
bobthesalesman

Postby UnboundedSky » Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:26 am

I'd love to do CTTE or GOD, if you do a rhythm track, I'd be game for putting down the keys parts, or if we wanted to be really adventurous (meaning, if we couldn't find a singer :p ,) we could always rearrange one of them instrumentally, taking more of a fusion approach (vocal parts played either on guitar, synth, or a sax or flute or somthing...)

-Bill
UnboundedSky

Re: New keyboardist in town...

Postby Wakemaniac » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 am

Hi I'm Caroline [:yes] songs,keyboardist and also singer.Would it be possible to take part of this
fantastic project over the Net?Would love to sing,I reach Jon's range. [:idr] [} :) ]
Wakemaniac

Return to YEStalk Virtual Band