[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Is it just me...

Is it just me...

Is it just me...

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:29 am

...or does everybody here not want to do this. This part of the forum has practically been dead for a little while. Any suggestions?
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby cary » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:34 pm

Nope, it's not just you.

What this needs, is for someone to lay the ground work so that others can build upon it.

I would be totally willing to mix and lead this project. I can play any of the instruments, but don't need to. I'd be happy to just mix if necessary.

We need:

1. the song
2. a bed track for the others to build on.

With regard to the song, I lean to the older stuff myself, pre Rabin. That's just me though. Anything between Fragile all the way to Drama would suffice.

Discuss... again :)
cary

Postby cary » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:19 pm

<O :p </O :p

cary

Return to YEStalk Virtual Band