[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Next song, please!

Next song, please!

Next should be...

Poll ended at Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:54 am

To Be Over
No votes
Changes
8%
And You And I
38%
Long Distance Runaround
No votes
South Side Of The Sky
46%
Mind Drive
8%
Roundabout
No votes
I've Seen All Good People
No votes

Total votes : 13

Next song, please!

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:52 am

Well, is the next song going to be:

To Be Over
Changes
And You And I
Long Distance Runaround
South Side Of The Sky
Mind Drive (yeah I'm actually thinking we should do this one)
Roundabout or
I've Seen All Good People?
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:56 am

I, for one, voted for Mind Drive and Changes. You all can pick more than one choice of songs to do. Please, we need more people to do this.
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby IngnoZac » Mon Jan 24, 2005 3:49 am

AYAI or SSotS pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee
hehehe

Renato
If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it
Remember only the verse, songmaker`s cry, the one without tears
For I`ve given this its strength and it has become my only strength.
IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:38 am

OK, we finally have another guy participating in this. Good choices, Renato.

Anyone else?????

The reason I gave this poll until July is because of how little this part of the forum gets exposure and I figured it would be enough time for people to make up their minds, or until we get enough people involved in this again.
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Another keyboard player

Postby Klatu » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi. New here. I'm a keyboard player and this sounds like fun to me. I have the keys necessary for this, but no experience with virtual recording.
Anyway, I'd like to contribute.

-Steve
Klatu

Postby Roan's Lady » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:34 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:22 am

Yes, me too, Amy. I missed out on doing Starship Trooper, so I figured why not just keep the ball rolling and do some more songs? It looks to me that And You And I seems to be in the lead. I know this poll ends in mid-late July, but there are more votes for AYAI soon, we oughta get some people to do it. I just figured that a democratic sort of vote should be in order for songs that were suggested in past threads and pick out some popular ones and most of what other people wanted to do. Hopefully, this will start again.
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby Terry Shea » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:06 am

My personal myspace page:

My music myspace page:

Ignore the problem and it will go away.-some dead moron
Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:53 pm

topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby IngnoZac » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:36 pm

IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:52 pm

topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby IngnoZac » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:46 am

We could use the results for the OTHER song too...
we do the 1st choice.. and then the 2nd one...
right now: And You and I - and - South Side of the Sky...
[my votes - muahahaha]
IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

I can accuratly to the Drums for South Side of the Sky.

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:35 am

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this wonderfull site...I can do any YES song you people need drums on. seriously, accuratly, passionatly! I'm probably the only drummer any of you will ever come accross [Maybe not though] that can play South Side Of The Sky verbatum (heavin knows White can't really do it. :cool: LOL).. I would also love to collaborate on And You And I too.

How do ya'll swop track files?

Please, someone write me and tell me whats up......

[email="supperbubbles@yahoo.com"]supperbubbles@yahoo.com[/email]
SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

I miss spelled my email address

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:18 am

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

ghost town.

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:06 pm

Who's in charge here? I want to speak with the manager[lol]......my soup is cold :p

I take it nobody has the time to take this thread to the next level.....
That's o-k......I'll wait.

My most prised possession is my ability to "fast" and "wait". ;)

[} :) ]
SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Let's get started ! ?

Postby Klatu » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:10 pm

Klatu

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:20 am

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

A little tast.

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:33 am

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

It's zipped up.

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:34 am

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Postby Klatu » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:54 am

Klatu

Wonderful!

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:17 pm

That's the spirit! Wednesday or thursday are the days I'm aiming for to have the first tracks posted for you. [8] [+]
SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Postby Klatu » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:33 pm

Klatu

Oh BOY!!!

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:32 am

Steve,

Just start praticeing to the studio version.....

The biggining 49 seconds will be done by caryindy....

The format will be 16bit wave......[easy enough]

Keep your track(s) seperate.....we need all the tracks that way tell the final mixdown......You, in taking part will have access to all the master tracks....

I'm putting together a file server site that we can use to upload/download the tracks............

Have fun....and remember, this project is high quality.

Dominick, [AKA, southsideguy]
SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Behined schedual

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:03 pm

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Postby IngnoZac » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:25 am

IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:44 pm

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Postby IngnoZac » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:38 am

IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

"?the topic has taken a totally different direction?"

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:50 pm

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member

Postby Klatu » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:36 pm

Klatu

klatu

Postby SOUTHSIDEGUY » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:13 pm

SOUTHSIDEGUY

Veteran Member