[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Next song, please!

Next song, please!

Next should be...

Poll ended at Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:54 am

To Be Over
No votes
Changes
8%
And You And I
38%
Long Distance Runaround
No votes
South Side Of The Sky
46%
Mind Drive
8%
Roundabout
No votes
I've Seen All Good People
No votes

Total votes : 13

we need a singer

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:01 pm

Who's gonna be a the lead singer? I'd like to give it a shot. I don't have the big range that Jon has, but I believe I can sing this one.
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby nes » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:22 pm

hmm. I'd love to participate...

I do play guitar, and can play a good bunch of the tracks you listed...

<label for="cb_optionnumber_3">And You And I</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_4">Long Distance Runaround</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_5">South Side Of The Sky</label>
<label for="cb_optionnumber_7">Roundabout</label>

I can play most of All good people, all of roundabout, all of and you and I (but I don't have a 12 string), all of LDR (through fish a'swell), and I was playing 'round with SSOTS the other day after hearing it on a boot for the first time in months and figured out most of it.

So, If I can get the chance to do any recording on my new Steve Howe Sig '175 that's being shipped to my local music store (via special order) right now, I will get right to it if you wish...

Ooh, and I voted South Side of the Sky (I would've voted To Be Over, but I don't have a lap steel (or is he playing a pedal steel?) or AYAI, but as I said, I don't have a 12 string...)
nes

Postby Terry Shea » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:13 pm

I can handle the acoustic parts for And You And I and most of the vocal parts as well. If we have enough interest maybe we can break into 2 different projects and do 2 songs.
My personal myspace page:

My music myspace page:

Ignore the problem and it will go away.-some dead moron
Terry Shea

Charter Member

And You and I

Postby Klatu » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:59 pm

I'd love to do the keys!
Klatu

Postby Terry Shea » Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:43 am

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby IngnoZac » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:20 am

Guitars here!! \o/

Renato
If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it
Remember only the verse, songmaker`s cry, the one without tears
For I`ve given this its strength and it has become my only strength.
IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby Terry Shea » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:03 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

But can we ever get it together?

Postby Klatu » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:07 am

Klatu

Postby cary » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:36 pm

cary

Postby Klatu » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:28 am

Klatu

Postby Terry Shea » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:01 am

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby Terry Shea » Sat May 07, 2005 11:13 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

A possible approach

Postby Klatu » Mon May 09, 2005 11:47 pm

Klatu

Postby Terry Shea » Tue May 10, 2005 11:59 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby IngnoZac » Wed May 25, 2005 12:24 am

If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it
Remember only the verse, songmaker`s cry, the one without tears
For I`ve given this its strength and it has become my only strength.
IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby Klatu » Tue May 31, 2005 9:17 pm

Klatu

Postby Terry Shea » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:10 am

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby Klatu » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:17 pm

Klatu

Postby Terry Shea » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:17 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby Terry Shea » Thu Jun 02, 2005 10:33 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby Terry Shea » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:54 pm

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Still need drums, bass, electric and steel guitar

Postby Terry Shea » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:45 pm

We've got the acoustic guitar and keyboard parts for the Cord Of Life section of And You And I nearly finished. We still need the other instruments. Actually we just need drums and bass for this secton.

My music myspace page:

Terry Shea

Charter Member

Previous

Return to YEStalk Virtual Band