Way to go, Ed!

Way to go, Ed!

Postby YEStalk Archives » Fri Feb 09, 2001 11:52 am

IngnoZac
(1/14/01 7:06:10 pm)
| Edit | Del All
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been listening to the tracks (by SH) on your CD. Loved it!!!!!!!

If I could, I would bought it... (sooooo sorry...)
The Clap with a lot of new stuff like that on 0:32...
I've never listened to it so well played (maybe one day if he couldn't go to a show, you go in his place...) :lol

Renato

Seryn
SysOp
(1/16/01 12:42:16 pm)
| Edit | Del
Re: Way to go, Ed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, Ed's stuff is pretty impressive isn't it? I've got a couple of his things, and I must say...I'm always battling between listening to Millenium Guitar or HomebrewII. I've actually decided to construct a tape with a mix of them on it. Funny thing is...my dad the Howe fan actually thought that Millenium Guitar was by Steve! That's just how impressive Ed's stuff is!

BeForever
"The Oceans made me, but who came up with love?" "We spend all of our time goin'out of our minds, Looking back to our birth, forward to our demise" "If there were no angels, would there be no sin?" "Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays; always doors to lock away your dreams." "Do I look on blindly and say I see the way."

Ed Schaum
SysOp
(1/18/01 10:12:41 am)
| Edit | Del Re: Way to go, Ed!
Thanks, Renato, glad you enjoyed listening. Seryn gets a little carried away, it's not as good as she's always saying, but I'm happy with how it came out.

I'm afraid I couldn't hold a candle to Steve though, and I'm certainly not worthy to fill in for him on a sick day. Better that they just don't play!

However, I'm working on a new album of prog music with the great composer Tim Martin. We've pretty much got the whole album written, and I'm working on recording my parts now. Hopefully we'll be ready by the summer.

If you want to pick up MG, it's available on any of the music sites, you can get it through cdnow or amazon, among others.

IngnoZac
(1/18/01 10:23:08 am)
| Edit | Del Re: Way to go, Ed!
ive talked to some guys here and we're going to be a band (at least, i hope)...

I expect to lead it to a progrock way... (ppl there likes Stratovarius, Rhapsody and Angra)

Renato

Seryn
SysOp
(1/18/01 11:38:02 am)
| Edit | Del
Re: Way to go, Ed!
ED!!! Why don't you give yourself some credit...If Trevor Rabin could play guitar for Yes...certainly you could, my dear. Not that I'm picking on Rabin or anything, but his vocals are his more endearing qualities.

Ed pulls off The Clap with some style...I really enjoy comparing the Yes Album version with his. Its kinda neat...you should try it if you can, folks. And, uh, the new stuff with Martin that's coming up isn't so shabby itself...

BeFree
"The Oceans made me, but who came up with love?" "We spend all of our time goin'out of our minds, Looking back to our birth, forward to our demise" "If there were no angels, would there be no sin?" "Do not suffer through the game of chance that plays; always doors to lock away your dreams." "Do I look on blindly and say I see the way."
YEStalk Archives

Veteran Member

Return to YEStalk Vault