[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Holy Rollers and Music: Less Crap--More Filling

Holy Rollers and Music: Less Crap--More Filling

Postby wild_westie » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:59 am

wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Postby jeffrae » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:00 am

This makes sence to a point...

If you read N2Yes's first post you will see that he changed it because people were getting off topic. Well they still are..

The threads were broken up by pages.. Having the thread broke up helps the bandwidth issue. If it was all on 1 page, I could understand that. I am not sure about the software though. I am speaking on my experiance with PHP and Java..

This has nothing to do with Ego..

It would just be nice if he would have attached my Original Post to keep it authentic.

Jeffrae
jeffrae

Charter Member

Postby wild_westie » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:41 am

wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Jeffrae, you have much to learn

Postby N2yes » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:25 pm

First of all, I'd like to thank Diane and Dean for their observations and kind words. Very gracious my friends. Tom, yours especially. The primary issue was indeed one of bandwidth. The max ceiling was comparatively low to that which we enjoy today and yes, in order to keep them going, I would restart the thread although the existing software would not allow me to do so using the author's name since I was the one doing it. I altered Jeffrae's title to this thread as I viewed it quite crass, though I did so only minimally. Most of his original wording still exists. I informed him of this when I did it ( clear out the cobwebs, Jeffrae ) as he should rightfully recall. I lay no credit to the notion put forth in this thread as it was entirely Jeffrae's. Sure, I could have mentioned in the new thread that this was Jeffrae's baby, but at the time when this thread was being hit relentlessly, I kinda figured everyone knew that and never once considered it again. Who would have thought that it would have remotely possessed so many enduring qualities thereby withstanding the test of time at YT? As for the other thread that I 'stole', its originator knows full well who he is ( Lyth ) and has voiced no objections to my continuing it under other titles. Again, those on board at YT at the time knew who the creators of said threads were and because they were so popular and also because the originators weren't around as frequently, I took it upon myself to ensure they were continued when they reached the aforementioned 'ceiling'. ( the thread in which I speak is essentially 'what are you listening to now' ). The TVM thread also has shown some enduring qualities, but that one is mine unless, of course, Jeffrae would like to lay claim to that one as well.

Bottome line, I have done a pretty good job here at YEStalk and continue to enjoy the interactions immensely, though my available time has been restricted to varying degrees thanks to the demands of my work. I earnestly try to be fair and feel I have succeeded. It's not about me, though. It's about all of us and our appreciation for this magnificent conglomeration of awe-inspiring talent. Admittedly, I fear for their future with so much uncertainty surrounding their present situation. However, like you, I hope they will return with a vengence. Let us hope that time will be soon.

All posting that reaches the 3,000 mark will have the topic restarted in the future. Consider yourself duly informed Jeffrae. If at that time you are here and wish to communicte your desire to personally restart it after I lock her down, I will be glad to comply. If not, I will restart under its present title and assume the authorship only because the existing software will not permit me to do otherwise. I hope that's clear.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:44 pm

tardistraveler

For the Record - the Original "Holy Roller Crap"

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:50 pm

tardistraveler

Resurrection Jesus

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:28 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:31 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:35 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Gary » Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:55 pm

Gary

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:04 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:14 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:15 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:18 pm

tardistraveler

Postby wild_westie » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:26 pm

[quote="tardistraveler"]Do they sell tickets? ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :)
wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Klingons for Christ!

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:13 pm

Christianity . . . the warrior's religion . . .

tardistraveler

Finding "relijun"....

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:30 pm

I remember why I enjoyed my summers at "church camp"....

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby wild_westie » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:46 pm

wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Postby wild_westie » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:50 pm

wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:45 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

We're ALL Gonna Be "Toast" in the end...

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:07 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Four Score and

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:13 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:09 pm

LOL, Nolan!

Wow! Your life is abounding with signs today! First there's Ed in a slice of bread, then a sign from Honest Abe himself! Maybe the universe is trying to tell you to share something honestly with Ed?????? Or to live your life as Ed and Abe would have you do? There MUST be a lesson there somewhere! :D

My lunch is ready in the microwave - I MUST go see what images abound in my tofu today! :jestera:
tardistraveler

NOW They're "Going Mobile"

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:37 pm

tardistraveler

Get It Here

Postby tribute1969 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:39 pm

If you are a Jesus Freak, there's a site for you...
Jesus-Faith-Music.....
anything to promote and sell HR music.....
More Power To Ya......

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:10 pm

Interesting - the site only gives Pleasantville 2 stars, because of its "sinful" sex, but gives "Revenge of the Sith" 4 1/2 stars! Guess graphic violence is OK . . .
tardistraveler

Our Creator - The Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:12 pm

What's in a name . . . ???

Check it out!

tardistraveler

Postby Thoughtbecontact » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:34 am

AWAKEN/GENTLE/MASS/TOUCH
Thoughtbecontact

Veteran Member

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:53 pm

tardistraveler

And Still MORE Jesus Sightings

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:14 pm