Who else needs laid?

Who else needs laid?

Postby EricBliss12345 » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:17 pm

Talk about some sexual frustration!

Since I moved back to small-town New Castle I haven't seen a drop of action not even a little bit.

There's like no gay people here at all. I'm super-duper motherfucking frustrated. I feel like a sexual caveman just like I did before I left here and it's driving me fucking nuts. It's been like, since the end of may.

I honestly don't know what to do. The few faggots around here aren't into a hookup either they all want the goddamn lets get to know each other first bullshit. I just want to get to the important part, thanks.

I'm super pissed about this. Anybody else feeling a trifle frustrated?

It's fucking sex season and nothing. ANGRY!
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Hetero frustration here

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:17 pm

LOL. Dude , you always make me laugh with your posts! Yer funnier than f--k!
I broke up w/ my hot girlfriend 9 months ago and nothing really good has happened since.
My solution is to do one of those online dating things or go on Craig's List site. So far, I've been too lazy to do so, but it is my best alternative currently, and sometimes "efficient". Then again, the girls never look as good in person as they do in their online profiles.
Another solution is to listen to melancholy esoteric music like Moody Blues, go jogging and take cold showers, and drink lite beer. Listen to "Awaken" with a one of those igloo ice packs on yer crotch(just kidding).
Play your instrument. Morrissey abstained and said his music was better. The refocused energy , pent up and tight, is released through your guitar or keyboards or whatever.
Don't drink too much coffee 'cuz it's an aphrodisiac.
Read depressing poetry and stories like Edgar Allen Poe.
In any case, maybe late summer or fall will bring you better luck. Isn't that when people break up?
[CENTER][font=Arial][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby psychopomp95 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:34 am

I agree with the theory that abstinence makes your music better... I guess the one thing I don't have to worry about is that I'll probably ALWAYS make great music, if that logic follows. :p
Interesting about the coffee... I never drink it, which might explain why I don't feel particularly bothered about being single. And yep, I find music that hits me emotionally, when I get into listening to a lot of it ("Awaken" being a fine example) is a libido killer!! And that's not a complaint, it's more just that listening to music diverts your attention from everything else... must be why we all like to listen! ;)
psychopomp95

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:14 am

The more I think about meeting a women, the less I encounter propitious situations. Life happens while you are making other plans, as Lennon said.
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby psychopomp95 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 pm

Exactly, exactly. A friend of mine who is also single (but a few years older than me) is trying REALLY hard to meet girls online, on some of those dating sites. Aside from not being the ideal way to start a relationship, he's simply coming across as waaaayy too desperate, and I hate to say it to him, but he'll never meet a girl (online or otherwise) that way! Problem is that he's got it into his head that he HAS to meet someone, and his life isn't complete until he does... I tried to talk some sense into him, but he'll probably take a while to get through to. :p
psychopomp95

Starship Trooper

Who needs a chick? Rather have a pizza

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:03 pm

Anchovies, olives, tuna....but there's always Mustang Ranch :jestera:
I always allowed women to pursue me.
In any case, some perfect soulmate would come by serendipity, not effort.
Then again, the ideal woman might just be a temporary illusion, so I don't fix on anything being "the real thing"- too many false starts.
What your mind creates, reality cannot deliver :jestera:
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby ImstillYesmam » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:19 am

Maybe it's time for a trip into the burgh Eric!
Theres a time, and the time is now, and it's right for me,
Theres a word, and word is love, and it's right for me. [:yes]
ImstillYesmam

Veteran Member

Postby N2yes » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:31 am

Who's "laid"?
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:05 pm

Eric, if all you're concerned about is getting laid, instead of that "getting to know each other" stuff, try the Internet . . . my nephew gets LOTS of responses when he's gone to sites, and has met a few of the guys for "encounters" . . . ;)

Sorry, I don't know the name of the site he frequents! :D
tardistraveler

Um

Postby EricBliss12345 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:49 am

that would be http://www.manhunt.net

Yes, it DOES work I used it in Phillly exclusively and never had a one of 'em ask me for my number after. Except the best one I found, who turned into a bangin' steady (I'm talkin' about the call me at 2 in the morning after last call steady, it was tremendous and he even bought me a new phone!)

Here, theres NOBODY. People dont even put profiles online because everybody here is closeted. Even on myspace.com I've seen a couple profiles of guys here I've been with and under the sexual orientation spot of the profile it says Straight.

Finding guys online is always here or there around here. It's at least a half hour drive any way you look at it. I did meet some dude online who turns out to be the little brother of one of my best friends friends. I think I'm gonna see him in Jerry's name.

I've been writing a lot of new music lately. I even finished a song for real! I wrote my first goth-pop tune and I like it. Actually, I'm playing better than ever. I really am picking up on where I started improving last year in songwriting and especially playing. I hope to get a grip on writing pop songs. I want to write great catchy songs but my arranging is way behind my playing. I hope to eventually complete an album full of catchy throwaways. Psychopomp is definately right there. And he looks so cute in his little golden shirt! :D
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Postby psychopomp95 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:14 pm

LOL... thanks for the compliment, Eric, but I live WAY too far away and don't swing in your general direction in any case! ;) But now I see why you were acting strangely a few weeks back...!
psychopomp95

Starship Trooper

Postby EricBliss12345 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:21 pm

Hahaha I'm just bustin' your balls because you finally have a picture up. You are a good lookin' guy for real though but not to fear I won't rape you my dear. I resspefful. :D

However, your "little golden shirt" is pretty fucking tacky. Faux Paus!
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Sunday scored

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:32 am

I really think we emphasize sex too much on Yestalk and the FCC needs to crack down (on low-rider butt cracks, too- the style originates with TV repairmen and plumbers in the 70's). :jestera:
Basically, you should be thinking about money, because capital-ism is a necessary to the "asm", and may be the essential goal in many green eyes of female intent.
Enough of being foolish. Actually, desire leads to reincarnation and shackles you to the temporal world, so say religious dudes.
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby wild_westie » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:14 am

Eric,
I'm craving some Lays potato chips right now. :)
wild_westie

Starship Trooper

You can't have just one!

Postby EricBliss12345 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:02 pm

Oh the dry spell's over. :D
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Postby Squire*Fan725 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:29 pm

Speaking of dry spells, I don't think I've gotten laid in about a month, and could really care less (Perhaps it's the lack of coffee??)...My boyfriend ( who's been getting on my nerves as of late), thinks that in order for us to get down, I have to be the one to make the first move. But after being with an asshole who was always the one to do that (and that's all that mattered to him), I simply cannot, and y'know what?? Who gives a shite about sex anymore!? I sure as hell do NOT!!! :mad:
[CENTER][color=navy][:f3] [font=ArnoldBoeD][color=blue]"I guess I'm bigger than I used to be!" - Chris Squire, 1-7-06, Vintage Vinyl.[:f1][/color][/font][/color][/CENTER]
Squire*Fan725

Starship Trooper

Well Dhani....

Postby EricBliss12345 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:51 pm

Who gives a shit about sex? Maybe the new man sucks in bed so much that it's made you not even want it. I have a solution.

Sit tight as I email you my palm. :D
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:46 am

Hey, get rid of :jestera: that inflatable doll!!
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Squire*Fan725 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:54 am

EricBliss12345 wrote:Who gives a shit about sex? Maybe the new man sucks in bed so much that it's made you not even want it. I have a solution.

Sit tight as I email you my palm. :D

LMAO!!! OMFG that waas fuckin' GOOD!!!! :jestera:
[CENTER][color=navy][:f3] [font=ArnoldBoeD][color=blue]"I guess I'm bigger than I used to be!" - Chris Squire, 1-7-06, Vintage Vinyl.[:f1][/color][/font][/color][/CENTER]
Squire*Fan725

Starship Trooper

Postby wild_westie » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:41 pm

Aw, Eric is FINALLY getting laid. We can all rest a little easier now. ;)
wild_westie

Starship Trooper

We?

Postby EricBliss12345 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:26 pm

Especially me!

I really think that was the major bone I been pickin' at since I moved back - no action!

I didn't even have sex and I'm still completely satisfied. I feel far more at ease with myself and the permaboner has almost completely dissapated!

Best of all, my roving eyes are back to being selective again. On top of that I've decided to start taking st. johns wort and ginseng again. Smiles abound!
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Postby wild_westie » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:52 pm

EricBliss12345 wrote:Especially me!

I really think that was the major bone I been pickin' at since I moved back - no action!

I didn't even have sex and I'm still completely satisfied. I feel far more at ease with myself and the permaboner has almost completely dissapated!

Best of all, my roving eyes are back to being selective again. On top of that I've decided to start taking st. johns wort and ginseng again. Smiles abound!

I kid. I kid.
Yes, St. John's wort is good. I hope it works for you.
wild_westie

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:07 pm

If I had a doll it would look like.....
So Eric is a "Palm Pilot"......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Sing Sing

Postby tribute1969 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:12 pm

Dahni:
Give Eric's palm a rest and...
Could you keep THIS guy "busy" while I'm with Bo???
This is John Corbett, Bo's fellow and actor/country singer...lol
He seems to get her all wet......
Wonder if I can sing country......????
Your Cheating Heart......Here For The Party........
All My Rowdy (Yes) Friends....

Squire*Fan725 wrote:Speaking of dry spells, I don't think I've gotten laid in about a month, and could really care less (Perhaps it's the lack of coffee??)...My boyfriend ( who's been getting on my nerves as of late), thinks that in order for us to get down, I have to be the one to make the first move. But after being with an asshole who was always the one to do that (and that's all that mattered to him), I simply cannot, and y'know what?? Who gives a shite about sex anymore!? I sure as hell do NOT!!! :mad:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby psychopomp95 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:47 am

**Looks on bemused** :p

What IS this place COMING to?? ;) Wait, let me rephrase that...!
psychopomp95

Starship Trooper

Postby topographic_drama1980 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:02 pm

Not getting any really does suck. I know how you feel, Eric. Sex is not the most important thing in the world to me, but it's frustrating as all hell when it can't happen. At least I still have my hand, but even that gets boring after a while. Yes, I'm not afraid to admit that I play Rumpel-foreskin, the bologna bop, jerk the gherkin, spank the monkey, choke the chicken, beat the bishop, whack the willie, jack the shaft, etc, etc....at least twice a day. Hey, at least I admit it. I'm not gonna bullshit you guys. Sometimes masturbation is the safest sex of all. Speaking of which...... ;)

Just kidding!!! :jestera:

Why don't we all just have a group orgy and get it over with?!!!
Ascend and Create!
topographic_drama1980

Starship Trooper

Postby EricBliss12345 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:48 pm

"Sometimes masturbation is the safest sex of all. Speaking of which......"

Whoa cool I'm masturbating too!!!!!!!!!! :D
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Um

Postby EricBliss12345 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:57 pm

Whew, that feels better.

Hey listen I ended the dry spell a SECOND time this weekend!!!!!

I'm on a roll!

I went to a free outdoor rave by pittsburgh with my buddies and met this super-good-lookin' nice boy. He's real laid back, we had a blast together dancing and cutting on faggots together. He's the first guy I've met who likes to bust on queers as much as I do!

I was real trashed and he said he had to go at 7 AM, and I'm like "Awww fuck that come home with me!" To my parents? Eric! Fucking drunken descisions!

On the way home I had a bad feeling about it. My parents normally trip out and cause an embarassing situation out of shit like this regularly. We were for real some shmucks the cat dragged in, awake for 2 days and all shitty and dirty from camping. I proposed immediately running to the basement and hiding! Well, we got home, at 2 in the afternoon, and guess whos having band practice down there! Arrgh! And guess who's two parents were gleefully trotting all over the upstairs? Ahhhh!!!!

I was sorta nervous, I was just like "Hey guys this is my buddy we're gonna chill for a minute." No big deal! The band left, and miraculously, my parents didn't come down the basement not a ONCE. Didn't even call me to talk with me or anything. it was great. What a hot guy, we did nothing but make out for like 6 hours. Best kisser in the goddamn universe. Once again, I didn't get laid, but it was awesome. You really don't need to have sex to have a good time. You just gotta get naked! Woo-haa! :D
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

I'm not getting it, at all . . .

Postby theproffet » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:09 am

What I need to do is meet more gay guys--they know all the chubby neurotic smart girls, and could hook me up . . .

Hey, it worked before . . .
"You like your life in a free form style, you'll take an inch, but you'd love a mile . . ."
theproffet

Starship Trooper

Postby mharden12 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:20 pm

Yeah, I guess I could use some ace right now. I'm not seeing anyone, so I gotta try. I think that's why guys are usually counting their girls. They treat them like trophies b/c they gotta work for them as a girl doesn't have to do shit except spread 'em and say "cum on."

Anyway,,,it's been about a month. The last girl I really romanced. I like my sex rough sometimes, but this time was nice. Candles, strawberries, wine, R. Kelly, ice cubes, and soft touching. I think what I have to offer isn't something a lot of girls my age like. I think they start appreciating it in their mid 20's when they've grown up and figure out what they want or who they are...if that's possibl.e
"Dream on, on to the heart of the sunrise."
mharden12

Next

Return to Other Skylines