[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - At This Moment Part II

At This Moment Part II

Re: At This Moment Part II

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Nolan, does CTTE change tracks in the middle of the song?

Quiet day at work today . . . much needed . . .
tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 am

WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:27 pm

So, you're "in the pink" when you listen . . . ;)

Slow day at work today . . . listening to the new Dream Theater/Black Clouds and Silver Linings album that I just ripped to the computer here . . . there's a lot to digest with that one - the lyrics seem more intensely personal than in previous efforts, and I'm feeling that when I listen.

Googled someone I hadn't seen in many years after he came up in conversation last night - curious what he's up to now. Apparently he's still alive and well and basking in the 70's . . . :cool:
tardistraveler

The birds followed me!

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Just got back from Kaua'i Hawaii with my family. I am not joking when I tell you that out on our lanai, there were wild chickens!! Yes, during the last hurricane, a chicken farm's cages were tipped over , and now the chickens roam free! Every morning I woke up had coffee on the lanai and they'd run up to me to beg for crumbs!

Also, we went to a luau, and in the garden there were chickens and.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Actual photos of the chickens on our lanai and peacock at the luau on our Hawaii trip last week!!

I had to drink several Mai Tai's to keep in the aloha spirit after these bird intrusions!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:28 am

green dude that is so awesome
perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:08 pm

[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:24 am

perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby tribute1969 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby 2Lizard4 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:41 am

perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby tribute1969 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 pm

tardistraveler

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 am

good reply tribute
perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby tribute1969 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Happy birthday to Tribute and me. :jestera:
: Twins, separated at birth, conceived in a chicken coop; one to the peacock ranch in Calif, the other to a possum farm in Tenn.
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Happy Birthday to Tribute and Greenglade!

I hope both of you had an excellent birthday! :)
tardistraveler

Postby yesman90125 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:49 am

HI Everyone!
I havn't fallen off the face of the earth

ok
BYE!
Chris
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:29 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Chris - good to see you here . . . glad you stopped by and I hope to see you around more often . . . :)

GG, maybe you and Nolan can join forces and combine the peacock and possum farms . . . wonder how they'd get along? We could turn it into our Yes-commune and make capes from the peacock feathers . . . not sure what use the possums would be . . . lol

ATM at work - our move date is 8/14 and I'm making arrangements for us . . . just found out yesterday that my cubicle size is shrinking . . . the new one will be about 2/3 of the one I have now . . . :(

And I just realized today that I ESCAPED interviewing for the jury on a high-profile murder case here in Nashville . . . I got a notice a couple of months ago telling me to report yesterday for "possible 2 week sequesterment" . . . I called them to say that my son is having major surgery next Monday, and that I couldn't be sequestered for two weeks, so they've postponed MY service til September.

Then I noticed THIS story in today's news . . .

This is a VERY high profile case - Marcia Trimble was a Girl Scout out selling cookies in 1975 when she was murdered, and the murder was never solved. Recent DNA testing points to a suspect who will be on trial - it will be strange watching events from so long ago dredged back up - people were incredulous when someone was actually arrested for the murder.

And I might have been on that jury . . . weird . . .
tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:17 am

The possums are for night watch "protection" for the peacocks...

Maybe some unique breeding methods could be used to produce
a "peasum"...or "posscock"...a possum with feathers....nice!
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:27 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Greenbay

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:42 pm

(My Ebay shop is open)

Other items
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:47 pm

[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 pm

[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 am

man iI have to fart
perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby tribute1969 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Tomfoolery » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm

"The word is love and the time is now, and it's right for me"
Tomfoolery

Postby tribute1969 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Tomfoolery » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:20 pm

"The word is love and the time is now, and it's right for me"
Tomfoolery

PreviousNext

Return to Other Skylines