[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - At This Moment Part II

At This Moment Part II

Re: At This Moment Part II

Postby the greenman » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm

wow - love those caves! Reminds me of a cavern i saw in Southern Spain coupla years back - they'd set up in there to do concerts & plays too.. very Deanesque I thought @ the time!

wouldnt wanna play too loud in there.. could turn into a real 'rock' concert - yeowch!
the greenman

Veteran Member

Postby fragilesi » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:18 pm

fragilesi

Starship Trooper

Postby Relayer » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Relayer

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:32 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Opted for the yogurt . . . it was Key Lime . . . yummy . . .

I've got a Cherry Vanilla in the frig too, if I'm still hungry, and 4 more cans of veggie juice . . . ;)

Guess I sound like Greenglade today, talking about the food I'm eating . . . lol
tardistraveler

Postby the greenman » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:41 pm

the greenman

Veteran Member

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:53 pm

tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Ate a bowl of spagetti and some pecan pie...
Going to pu the kids from school...
Reading "Death of A President" by W. Manchester while I wait in
the car pool line...I don't see anyone else "reading"
The others prefer the chit chat of the cell phone..
They're giving themselves brain tumors
and don't even realize it, I think...

WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:06 pm

Nolan, seems you're feeding your body AND mind today . . . :)

That Cherry Vanilla is going down right now . . . yum . . .

Fixing to type up some changes to J.J.'s college admissions essays - he's been accepted at Columbia College in Chicago, and is also applying here in Nashville at Watkins - both schools have good film programs - the Watkins application is due by the end of the week.

And my nephew is at my house right now reinstalling system software on my computer, so keep your fingers crossed that I'll be able to get back on the internet from home!
tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:25 pm

tardistraveler

Postby guilddigger » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm

"heaven is all around translated to sound" - michael hedges
guilddigger

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:01 pm

tardistraveler

Postby Haze » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:22 am

Haze

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:17 pm

ATM at work, and thankful that it's FRIDAY!!!

It's been a long week - lots to do here, and I've been helping my son at home get his essays/portfolio ready to turn in for college admission/scholarships. PLEASE wish him lots of luck! That scholarship money may mean the difference for him!

He also made some edits to the movie he entered to the film festival in October. The finalists in that festival were eligible to have their films critiqued by the Nashville Film Festival, so J.J. did that and made the suggested changes, and entered it yesterday to the Nashville Film Festival . . . we should know over the weekend if his made the cut or not.
tardistraveler

Postby the greenman » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:38 pm

the greenman

Veteran Member

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 pm

These days, having work IS a good thing . . . :)

WE just found out here today that one of our heavy deadlines has been postponed til July 1, so that's a big relief.

I wear so many hats around this place it's crazy! I've often thought about getting some actual hats and labeling them so I can change them out as needed . . . lol
tardistraveler

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 am

perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:10 pm

tardistraveler

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 pm

Listening to Yes in Maryland '94 bootleg

took some tyelonol cuz igot cyclists' muscle ache, then the stuff burns awhole in me stomach...

84F in LA yesterday this weekend, good for biking....now rain...
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:43 am

Smelling The Glove again...

Coming to The Ryman!!
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby guilddigger » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 am

"heaven is all around translated to sound" - michael hedges
guilddigger

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:25 pm

tardistraveler

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:34 pm

[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 pm

[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 am

Listening to a hard core "country" band play at work in our Pink Slip Lounge
NOT the most PC name these days...
Planning to obtain tickets to....

....this Friday for the Nashville performance!!
Can't wait!!
It's gonna be an "11"... :cool:
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:22 pm

tardistraveler

Postby yesireebob » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:12 am

Up to my arse in alligators, crushing deadlines. I'll be working this weekend ...
yesireebob

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Copped 2nd row seats this morning for "Unwigged & Unplugged" . . . ;)

I need to replay my Spinal Tap CD's, and watch the film again . . .

Had a personnel issue here this morning at work . . . sigh . . . had to write something up for our director about it . . .

Just glad it's FRIDAY, at least . . . still working on that project plan the rest of the day.
tardistraveler

Postby tribute1969 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:10 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

PreviousNext

Return to Other Skylines