[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - I've Been Quite Sick!

I've Been Quite Sick!

I've Been Quite Sick!

Postby Roan's Lady » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Which accounts for my absence here as of late. I'm (hopefully) just beginning to get over the most horrible cold I ever had. I'll spare you the gory details. But it has knocked me for a loop. This afternoon is the first time since last Tuesday I've had enough energy to type a little bit on a computer. I just wanted to make everyone reading aware of this, in case anyone was wondering.
I expect to be around a little more with each passing day. I know the place is in good hands - thank you, good hands. :)
Take care all, see you again soon.
Roan's Lady

Re: I've Been Quite Sick!

Postby Thoughtbecontact » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:44 pm

Amy, I am truly sorry that you felt so awful. I have been there with colds, believe me. When I was a child, both my parents smoked. I was often sick. I would get a cold, and be non-functional for about a day-and-a-half. After I moved out it was better, but then again, you had people at work who smoked (think newspapers and advertising/PR agencies. There was no way around that. To top it off, I have allergies to molds and dust, which have lessened over the years, but not disappeared completely. Those of us afflicted with allergies, often have colds which are much wrose than average. My eyes often swell and I cant' stop sneezing. In short, I'm often miserable when I have a cold, and this is probably bad, but I still keep working when others don't because I'm simply used to feeling so awful when I am sick.

I've noticed over the last year or so that you seem to be afflicted with worse-than-normal colds, too. I empathize with you, girl. Hope you're on the mend now.
AWAKEN/GENTLE/MASS/TOUCH
Thoughtbecontact

Veteran Member

Postby N2yes » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:07 am

I certainly hope you are feeling much better, well, at least some better, Amy! All is good here. Colds are the pits...thank goodness it wasn't the flu.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby Kalingzeye » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:25 am

I saw on your MySpace that you weren't, feeling well and figured you were resting up, which is a good thing you did. I hope you feel all-better soon, Amy! :o Bein sick sure does suck.
Kalingzeye

Postby YesFan01 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:32 am

Poor Amy, sorry to hear it....if you were that weak, ran a fever, had body aches you probably had the flu...and it is usually about 5 days until you feel yourself again. I had it once about 10 years ago, knocked me out for 6 days, I really couldn't beleive it. Makes you realize tho, how valuable good health is, and how blessed we are who have it. Get well, and chat to me about the Yes Tour this year girl.
YesFan01

Postby yesman90125 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:07 pm

Hey Amy-Sorry to hear yoru feeling ill!
God knows I can relate
Beyond repeating what others have allready said I just hope you turn the corner soon
we certinly miss you
Feel Better soon!!!!
Chris
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby SoUtHsIdEoFtHeSkY » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 am

[}:)]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SoUtHsIdEoFtHeSkY

Veteran Member

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Hope you're feeling MUCH better soon, Amy!

There's been some crap going around Nashville too . . . I've been working hard to stay well . . .
tardistraveler

Postby Roan's Lady » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby Thoughtbecontact » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:35 pm

AWAKEN/GENTLE/MASS/TOUCH
Thoughtbecontact

Veteran Member

Postby Roan's Lady » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby yesman90125 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:33 am

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby N2yes » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:04 am

"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:19 am

WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Roan's Lady » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby Tomfoolery » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:23 pm

"The word is love and the time is now, and it's right for me"
Tomfoolery

Postby Roan's Lady » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:58 am