[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - What happened to stevehoweistheMAN ?

What happened to stevehoweistheMAN ?

What happened to stevehoweistheMAN ?

Postby Coffee_&_Cigarettes » Sat May 10, 2008 2:38 am

Does anyone knows whatever happened to Harrison(a.k.a stevehoweistheMAN )?
Since I came back to this forums i haven´t seen him around, we had great and crazy conversations back in 2005.
Did he leave Yestalk or just changed his username?
Coffee_&_Cigarettes

Veteran Member

Re: What happened to stevehoweistheMAN ?

Postby yesman90125 » Sat May 10, 2008 2:49 am

I liked him to
but
I'm Pretty sure he got banned
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Coffee_&_Cigarettes » Sat May 10, 2008 3:20 am

Coffee_&_Cigarettes

Veteran Member

Postby yesman90125 » Sat May 10, 2008 3:34 am

that was during a particularly firey debate
I wasn't participating at the time
but I was lurking
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Kalingzeye » Sat May 10, 2008 3:45 am

Yeah, I was lurking at that time as well, and didn't participate in the convo (it was in a Politics thread of some sort, I believe) but he got very defensive & angry (about the war, etc) and got banned...
Attacks, name-calling, etc... it was a pretty ugly back-and-forth. o_o

I was sad... I really liked him, he was a great YESyouth on the site and was otherwise super-cool. :(
Kalingzeye

Postby tribute1969 » Sat May 10, 2008 5:21 am

After 2004 election I went "non politicial" too as to not to get banned as well...I still can't believe we've elected Bush/Cheney twice....
anyway....
Maybe if Harrison is "lurking" or anyone has his email address we could lift
the ban if he vows stays away from "politics".....He was a great contributor towards the music scope of things and I think he was in a prog rock band as well...
I called him during the YES concert from Chicago and had him on conference call with Amy/Roan's Lady, Diane/tardistraveler and myself listening to some YES 2004 tunes!!
WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby yesman90125 » Sat May 10, 2008 2:21 pm

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Coffee_&_Cigarettes » Sat May 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Coffee_&_Cigarettes

Veteran Member

Postby Kalingzeye » Sat May 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Kalingzeye

Postby tardistraveler » Sun May 11, 2008 4:53 am

tardistraveler

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Sun May 11, 2008 6:29 pm

I remember that dude was a bit over the top with his Israeli militancy, total Zionist at 17 or whatever. He probably enlisted.
[CENTER][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Return to Other Skylines