Post cool stuff you find online

Re: American Hero

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 pm

Greenglade's Frog wrote:ImageImage

William Ayers
One of my few American heroes. Great 60's anti-war activist. A man I greatly admire for his stand against the Establishment and our corrupt US government when it was waging an illegal war in Vietnam.
Author of the excellent book Fugitive Days: A Memoir

I wish Obama would appoint him to some cabinet post. I fear Obama is not keeping his promises for real change.

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Re: Post cool stuff you find online

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:51 pm

[CENTER][font=Arial][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/font][/CENTER]
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby yesman90125 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:10 am

Would it be too much to ask that Political stuff be

well

not here

it makes you look like

well whatever:

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:30 am

Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Kalingzeye » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:21 am

yesman90125 wrote:I actually think they're channeling "The Black Crowes" better than Zepp
though one could argue that TBC's were channeling Zep

Oh, I never really heard of those guys... :O Hehe, oops...
They must be pretty cool, tho, considering Ooh La La & Zep~ :p

& I kinda have to agree with Chris, Greenglade... the political imagery is a bit off-topic and unnecessarily/intentionally provocative. For this thread at least. :\ (Not trying to "censor" you in any way, I just don't think it's appropriate for this particular thread.)
Kalingzeye

Postby yesman90125 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 am

Greenglade's Frog wrote:Image

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 am

quote YESMAN 90125 :" Luckily since our previous drawn out encounter I've run across[political] Idiots like you often on forums (though arguably none as ignorant)
and now I understand much more clearly where your mentality is at"

This above is reason to be banned, Yesman.

You just showed disrespect by using the word "idiot". You have violated terms and conditions of use on Yestalk.

Several months ago, I got banned right after you edited your post, and you used obscenities against me, but quickly erased them the moment N2Yes the moderator started reading that political thread.

If he had been online and seen what you wrote, just a split second before you edited your post, you would have been banned for 3 months or whatever.

You have the right to disagree, but so do I. Your insults to me are direct. I never insult or provoke anything.

I hope you reap what you sow because their should be some fairness on Yestalk
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby Greenglade's Frog » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:21 am

Kalingzeye wrote:Oh, I never really heard of those guys... :O Hehe, oops...
They must be pretty cool, tho, considering Ooh La La & Zep~ :p

& I kinda have to agree with Chris, Greenglade... the political imagery is a bit off-topic and unnecessarily/intentionally provocative. For this thread at least. :\ (Not trying to "censor" you in any way, I just don't think it's appropriate for this particular thread.)

YESMAN 90125's Online Harassment

Several months ago, I was banned by N2Yes, moderator/administrator for using obscenities against another member,YESMAN 90125 , in a political thread.

YESMAN 90125 provoked the argument with insults.

The Yestalk terms of use prohibit harassment of fellow members, insults, and use of obsenities against other members.

I got banned right after YESMAN 90125 edited his post, and YESMAN 90125 used obscenities against me, but quickly erased them the moment N2Yes the moderator started reading that political thread.

If N2Yes had been online and seen what YESMAN 90125 wrote, just a split second before YESMAN 90125 edited his post, YESMAN 90125 would have been banned for 3 months or whatever.

My banning was totally unfair as I see it, and I have a suspicion that the moderator N2Yes shares the same political views as YESMAN 90125, so that may have influenced my banning

IN A THREAD TODAY YESMAN 90125 wrote this to me(THESE ARE THE WORDS OF YESMAN 90125 : " Luckily since our previous drawn out encounter I've run across[political] Idiots like you often on forums (though arguably none as ignorant)and now I understand much more clearly where your mentality is at".

Yes, Yesman90125 wrote the above. He may have erased it, but it was in his post. He called me an idiot, that is against the terms of use.

This above is reason to be banned, Yesman.

YESMAN 90125 just showed disrespect by using the word "idiot". YESMAN 90125 violated terms and conditions of use on Yestalk.

YESMAN 90125 has the right to disagree, but so do I. YESMAN 90125's insults to me are direct. I never insult or provoke

YESMAN 90125's continual Online Harassment of Greenglade is quite unfair, and illegal.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Greenglade's Frog

Starship Trooper

Postby 2Lizard4 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 am

nine voices
perigee3
2Lizard4

Charter Member

Previous

Return to Other Skylines