[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - I'm so outta here.

I'm so outta here.

Moderator: N2yes

I'm so outta here.

Postby relayer4u » Wed May 24, 2006 4:07 am

[:yes]

Ray C. [:f3]

"This to just remind you, All is meant to be."
relayer4u

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Wed May 24, 2006 5:41 am

WAR IS OVER! IF YOU WANT IT!
John and Yoko Ono Lennon-1969
WE HAVEN'T HAD THAT SPIRIT HERE SINCE 1969...
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Dr_Yes » Wed May 24, 2006 9:44 am

[/CENTER]
Dr_Yes

Postby khalpin » Wed May 24, 2006 1:14 pm

khalpin

Starship Trooper

Postby proghead » Wed May 24, 2006 1:21 pm

Progressive will never be a popular form of music simply due to the fact that the average person has a 'attention span' of less than three minutes with a simple beat.
proghead

Veteran Member

Postby Roan's Lady » Wed May 24, 2006 9:24 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby Ed1909 » Wed May 24, 2006 10:57 pm

High vibration go on...
Ed1909

Starship Trooper

Postby relayer4u » Thu May 25, 2006 2:24 am

relayer4u

Starship Trooper

Postby Roan's Lady » Thu May 25, 2006 3:00 am

Roan's Lady

Postby relayer4u » Thu May 25, 2006 4:12 am

[quote="Roan's Lady"]I think to come on a website and announce that you are making another one your "home" is akin to a slap in the face, as well as having a self-indulgent, drama-queen element that I find distasteful. I have a right to my opinion, as do you, Ray.

No doubt about that - that isn't what I take issue with.

I'm sorry to hear that, Ray. I had no idea you felt that way about me. Perhaps, too, consider that you may not fully know what my "stance in life" is, being that we have not met and you do not really know my life, short of what comes through in my posts, and in chat conversations, which, incidentally, I have always enjoyed with you.

It's a shame that people can't simply say, "Hey, it's cool you're a fan of Yes", instead of identifying someone with a website. Much more unifying and real.

That's a pretty mean-spirited (and inaccurate) comment.

I have no intention of doing that]

It should be a slap in the face!

Drama Queen, really.

I have supported and helped the membership here for many years. For what?, the love of Yes and their fans, and that is all I have done. Poor choice on your part to start calling me out for attention, I believe. I'm stating my unhappyness with this sites direction, nothing more.

Yestalk used to be a vibrant Yes home for me. Maybe you can wake every one up in time to save this place.

Cut and past my words all you want, it doesn't change the truth of the matter.

Agreed, is is mean to single out one problem, but if you search out the last 500 posts, 480 are in NP: Hear to Hear.

I do apologize to every one else. Including Dan man, we all do what we feel, I was just trying to give everyone the idea that we don't talk much about Yes here anymore.

I would relish the chance to come back as a proud Yestalk member in the future, but that is not up to me.

tAKE CARe YOU CRAZY foLK!

relayer4u

Starship Trooper

Postby tribute1969 » Thu May 25, 2006 5:56 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby Terry Shea » Thu May 25, 2006 10:53 pm

My personal myspace page:

My music myspace page:

Ignore the problem and it will go away.-some dead moron
Terry Shea

Charter Member

Postby tribute1969 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:49 am

Hotel California
tribute1969

Starship Trooper

Postby proghead » Fri May 26, 2006 12:49 am

Progressive will never be a popular form of music simply due to the fact that the average person has a 'attention span' of less than three minutes with a simple beat.
proghead

Veteran Member

Postby proghead » Fri May 26, 2006 1:09 am

proghead

Veteran Member

Postby Relayer » Fri May 26, 2006 1:20 am

Relayer

Starship Trooper

Postby N2yes » Fri May 26, 2006 3:21 am

Interestingly enough, I had a post in this thread and it inexplicably disappeared. Ray has made a choice and although we who know him will miss him greatly, the inactivity of late has made the site a wee bit on the dull side. However, it is we who are the members and it's really up to us how active or dormant we make it. For me, I am somewhat to blame as I am in the midst of changing jobs once again and it has taken alot of my time preparing. But, I'm always here in one form or the other, lurking or posting. It's a rise and fall so closely linked with YES activity and it has actually been the way of things for quite some time. Ebb and flow...ebb and flow.
Ray has his reasons and i will honor them for I know him to be the best of men. His approach to all of this, well, that's his way. Sure, it seems a bit out of the blue, so to speak and I am admittedly shocked, but again, something drove him to it.
Let's all simmer down a tad here and move on ( with Ray in tow...I hope ). The cardinal rule here is never to insult another member. I think enough of that has already transpired.
Get your butt back here, Ray....when and as soon as you can. It is a lifetime membership only to be revoked by the Pope and I know he likes ya! ; )
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby in2yes » Fri May 26, 2006 3:53 am

"...whatever thought you have, can become a new dream..."
in2yes

Charter Member

Postby Roan's Lady » Fri May 26, 2006 4:12 am

It is refreshing to read voices of reason. Thank you to those with such voices - I appreciate it. :)

Roan's Lady

Postby Dr_Yes » Fri May 26, 2006 9:48 am

[/CENTER]
Dr_Yes

Postby tardistraveler » Sat May 27, 2006 4:46 am

tardistraveler

Postby yes_angel » Sat May 27, 2006 6:10 am

yes_angel

Veteran Member

Postby Roan's Lady » Sat May 27, 2006 2:07 pm

[quote="yes_angel"] :D Everybody needs a new YES album and Tour so we can all argue over that ]

I won't argue that. ;)
Roan's Lady

Postby gingerbaker » Mon May 29, 2006 3:16 pm

gingerbaker

Postby qman » Wed May 31, 2006 3:21 am

Every now and then the ball bounces your way :-)
qman

Charter Member

Postby Thoughtbecontact » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 am

AWAKEN/GENTLE/MASS/TOUCH
Thoughtbecontact

Veteran Member

Postby Dr_Yes » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:16 am

[quote="Thoughtbecontact"]I wholeheartedly agree with you here, Dave, and I would like to back up Amy on this, too. After all, how much have we seen of these public pronouncements of I'm leaving Yesfans, I'm leaving Yestalk or I'm leaving All Good People? Frankly, it gets very tiresome. It's an individual's perogative to participate in or leave a website. Chances are that the majority of members on a given site won't know what pissed off the member in question anyway. So if something has soured, PM or e-mail those with whom you really want to keep in contact, but leave quietly. You're never going to like everyone on a particular site. All the Yes sites have good people]

Thanks for your words of wisdom Arlene.

[/CENTER]
Dr_Yes

Postby Roan's Lady » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:55 pm

Roan's Lady

Postby IngnoZac » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 am

Hm... I feel happy for the remembrance... still, i dont get what happened here O.o''
If you read this line, remember not the hand that wrote it
Remember only the verse, songmaker`s cry, the one without tears
For I`ve given this its strength and it has become my only strength.
IngnoZac

Starship Trooper

Postby Roan's Lady » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:15 pm

Roan's Lady

Next

Return to YEStalk