[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Yestalk difficulties

Yestalk difficulties

Moderator: N2yes

Yestalk difficulties

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:48 am

Guys-I cant say enough how bad the Problems are on the site!!
the speed Issues are NOT resolved at all!
I have received PM's from folks that know me from other places asking how to make it work,saying they have e-mailed the site(presumably ED).
they cannot post -new members are having trouble signing up
and old members are dissapointed with the way things are working
people are complaining they get no response from administrators or mods
It took me almost an hour to read 3 pm's and see what the new posts were.
I see Renato and Eric are here(yestalk staples-former Forum Op's)
the conversations are getting less and less traffic

I've publicly complained about this for over a month

I love you guys
but I'm running away from home
and It seems I'm not the first

"other sites' are filled with dozens of familiar faces
FIX things, seriously!!!
sorry
take care
Chris
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Re: Yestalk difficulties

Postby Kalingzeye » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:39 am

D: ♥
I can understand... takes looong to load pages for me too...
had to brave the speeds and respond cuz you're Chris and you rock.
can't blame ya for headin elsewhere when things are like this...
it's pretty stagnant here atm~~~
hope something gets fixed with the speeds here, I with there was more I or we could do... (for N2/the powers, if there is anything we or I can do, please say so!)
I miss the old YEStalk!!!... the one that loaded!! D:
Kalingzeye

Postby happytheman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 am

I was ready to "refresh" my original post from a few weeks ago. Even when things got better they still were not like "days of old". But over the last week this has gotten progressively worse. I still stop by on occasion just to see who has "braved" the loading problems to respond when I feel the need. As long as there is "another" Yes site with interesting topics and pages load when you ask them.... well you get the picture.
happytheman

Charter Member

Postby fragilesi » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:37 pm

The only hint I can give is to use the latest Firefox or IE 7 with tabbed browsing. Then you can get on while you wait for things to load.

That said this is the only thread of three even that approach has succeeded with just now.

I hope Ed can sort it.
fragilesi

Starship Trooper

Postby yesman90125 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:17 pm

yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby happytheman » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:23 am

happytheman

Charter Member

Postby sound_chaser » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:06 am

sound_chaser

Postby Dr_Yes » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 am

[/CENTER]
Dr_Yes

Postby Chris2210 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:34 pm

I used to be agnostic. These days I'm not so sure.
Chris2210

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 pm

tardistraveler

Postby fragilesi » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:48 am

fragilesi

Starship Trooper

Postby Ed Schaum » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:18 am

I moved the database to another server. Things are loading a lot faster for me, hope others are getting a better response also.
Ed Schaum

Postby Gary M. Thomas » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:25 am

Seems to be working much, much better, Ed..... Good going.

Thanks so much... :D
[font=Book Antiqua][color=blue][/color][/font]
Gary M. Thomas

Veteran Member

Postby yesman90125 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:00 am

much better ,yes
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby Ed Schaum » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:04 am

Ok, great, let's see if it stays that way for a while.
Ed Schaum

Postby Kalingzeye » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 am

OMG wow it IS better!!! Thanks so much Ed!!!! :eek:
Kalingzeye

Postby yesman90125 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:40 am

the amazing Ed
comes through ,just like the old days
when we used to have to walk to school uphill both ways in the snow
and we were glad to be there
yesman90125

Starship Trooper

Postby sound_chaser » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:43 am

sound_chaser

Postby fragilesi » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:00 am

fragilesi

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:31 pm

tardistraveler

Postby Chris2210 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:47 pm

I used to be agnostic. These days I'm not so sure.
Chris2210

Return to YEStalk