To N2YES - IMPORTANT

Moderator: N2yes

To N2YES - IMPORTANT

Postby Roan's Lady » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:06 pm

[CENTER]..::::::Urgent Bulletin to N2Yes:::::..

Please trim your inbox!

Thank you!

:)
[/CENTER]
Roan's Lady

Re: To N2YES - IMPORTANT

Postby N2yes » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 am

Thanks for noting what I had not, Amy. One must clean house at times. ; ) Been alot of activity around of late....no truly valid excuse, but I thought I'd try. Talk to me, woman.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby Roan's Lady » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:27 pm

N2yes wrote:Thanks for noting what I had not, Amy. One must clean house at times. ; ) Been alot of activity around of late....no truly valid excuse, but I thought I'd try. Talk to me, woman.

I have a PM for you, but someone might have already passed it on to you. I'll send it anyway. :)
hope's as high as the sun today...
~moon safari
Roan's Lady

Postby EricBliss12345 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Now that I'm pushing 30, I guess an old-school Bliss style joke about "trimming a box" wouldn't be funny anymore would it? :-(
EricBliss12345

Starship Trooper

Postby N2yes » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm

From you, yes it would be and most welcome, ya stranger! ; )
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby tardistraveler » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:56 pm

EricBliss12345 wrote:Now that I'm pushing 30, I guess an old-school Bliss style joke about "trimming a box" wouldn't be funny anymore would it? :-(

Eric!!!

Great to see ya! :D
tardistraveler

Postby TaterMouse » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:07 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! What's up N2? I'm never here and I'm here more than you. (I think anyway).
"So back it up to a biscuit there Eric!!"
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby N2yes » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:49 am

It may seem so, my rodent-like friend, but actually, I've been doing alot of lurking in view of some rather nasty issues that recently arose. Good to see you, sir! I'm here and all is fine. How's bout u, buddy?
N2yes

Starship Trooper

Postby TaterMouse » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Been BUSY BUSY BUSY. I've learned all about forums in the last six months. I have my own forum up with a game that I built that will hopefully provide me with enough financial support to make it through this economy. I've given myself quite the education in PHP, Flash, CSS, MySQL and a multitude of other things. So far the site is a success so wish me luck!
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby Billy Sherwood HQ » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:51 pm

TaterMouse wrote:Been BUSY BUSY BUSY. I've learned all about forums in the last six months. I have my own forum up with a game that I built that will hopefully provide me with enough financial support to make it through this economy. I've given myself quite the education in PHP, Flash, CSS, MySQL and a multitude of other things. So far the site is a success so wish me luck!

Congrats on that stuff !!

Good luck on the site and where is it ? I am a pc gamer junkie...

Always looking for another cool game. :cool: I am in Star Wars gallaxies now for 5 years, I have a city north of Mos Iesly on Tattoine and I often frequent other multi player games... Call of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Delta Force... to name a few, all alot of fun to play with others on line.
Billy Sherwood HQ

Postby TaterMouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Billy Sherwood HQ wrote:Congrats on that stuff !!

Always looking for another cool game. :cool: I am in Star Wars gallaxies now for 5 years, I have a city north of Mos Iesly on Tattoine and I often frequent other multi player games... Call of Duty, Medal Of Honor, Delta Force... to name a few, all alot of fun to play with others on line.

Well... for starters, I think I would need to get the nod from N2Yes before I put a link here. While I've been a memember for a long time, I'm not sure it's appropriate to be posting an unrelated link. Your call N2...

I'm also not sure you would find it very interesting. It's kind of a long story as to how it all happened, but the nutshell version is this. There was this dressup game aimed towards women that was very social. It was about getting a virtual doll and buying virtual clothes, dressing up the doll and then competing against other dolls. Members would vote on who was the best looking, and through this voting system would go up in rank. There's a lot more to it than that, but that's the short of it all.

So my wife was playing this game for awhile. Turns out the owners screwed up their business model. Everyone had advanced too far and no longer had a reason to spend money on the site. So they pretended to have a big fight and go their separate ways, when in reality, they just shut down the old site and started working on a new one. I immediately smelled a rat. It didn't take long to figure out what they were doing. So all the money people spent on the game went down the drain and everyone would have to start over. Trick is, they weren't ready to launch and they were very busy convincing everyone of their lies. So I took a look and said to myself, "Hey, I can do this." Besides, anyone that would stoop that low needs competition anyway. So I started building my own site. It's a long story, but quite interesting. And I learned a LOT about web development in the process.
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby TaterMouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Billy Sherwood HQ wrote:Congrats on that stuff !!

Okay. I'm confused.

Are you Billy Sherwood?
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby TaterMouse » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:54 pm

TaterMouse wrote:Okay. I'm confused.

Are you Billy Sherwood?

Holy Christ, it's you. uh... wow!