[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Tater says touch your tear ducts

Tater says touch your tear ducts

Moderator: N2yes

Tater says touch your tear ducts

Postby TaterMouse » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 am

"So back it up to a biscuit there Eric!!"
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Re: Tater says touch your tear ducts

Postby tardistraveler » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey, I'm glad to see you!

And to me, the point is that we meet others here on this site to whom Yes music has meant a lot through the years. If they never play another note, it doesn't diminish the legacy they've left us, nor the joy in finding others who appreciate the music the same way WE do!

And in finding others who appreciate Yes, you also learn the other things they appreciate, especially in music, and it opens our horizons to NEW things . . . :)

So yes, I'm sad that Jon's not touring with them, and I bow to the inevitability that one day there will be no touring Yes, or new Yes music. But I'm always glad to come HERE and other sites, and commune with those who truly "get" Yes, and learn what else is on their minds.

It's always good to see you here, Tater . . . I hope you don't become a stranger . . . that's the real sadness, when our Yes-friends go away . . . :(
tardistraveler

Postby TaterMouse » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 am

Well... now I'm left to wonder. At first it appeared we might have ABWR, however, I think we can forget the B. Let's see what happens. Could another Onion be coming down the pike? LOL. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing at least an AWR... Maybe they'd actually record an album instead of the mythical album that Squire and Co. have been promising for four years.
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby thehallway » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am

There is at least, an "AR" for now, and on stage only.

Maybe Yes will get lucky and pass down the baton, so their music can continue when the original members are out. It is "progressive" rock after all, perhaps we should not cling to the past.
thehallway

Charter Member

Postby TaterMouse » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:06 am

I'm all for Oliver, Beniot & Co moving into the future. But not without an occasional original composition. They say a new album will be out in late 2010 or early 2011. We've heard that before over and over again. The most soothing thing for me has been listening to Mystery's new album. Great stuff!
~N2Yes
TaterMouse

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:43 pm

With Rabin joining them on stage the other night, then yes, I could see an "Onion" happening.

Time will tell . . .
tardistraveler

Return to YEStalk