Moderator: N2yes

rnr hof voting

Postby dbluesyazer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:53 pm

please vote for YES-at rockhall.com- they are way overdo-
dbluesyazer

Re: rnr hof voting

Postby guilddigger » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:27 pm

Welcome to yestalk!
We used to be a lively large crowd, then something happened and the site was down
for some years. We are trying to get the gang back together again but it takes time.

It has been discussed before and it would have been nice to see Yes inducted.
Then, as some has said, Yes are bigger and above RRHOF.
However, it would have been nice to see them inducted while Chris was still around.

Again, welcome. Help us get this place back to what it once was, The best Yes forum!
We can do it, it can be done!
guilddigger

Starship Trooper

Postby Chris1960 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Unfortunately this place gets so little traffic it isn't going to get them a lot of additional votes - including from me. Personally I couldn't give a monkey's whether they get in or not. It's a rather parochial institution and it doesn't have much credibility in my eyes - it won't have any more by inducting Yes so late in the day. It's not as if they will be among an unimpeachably glittering group of peers.
Chris1960

Postby Tomfoolery » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm

I consider the RnR HoF to be on the same level as Rolling Stone mag. Useta be a good thing, lost it's way, and is now only suitable if you have a cat or a bird (in the case of RS mag), or a political good ol' boys club (in the case of the RnR HoF). I would go into the RnR HoF if I were in the city and looking for something to do, or pick up a RS mag if I saw it on the table in a doctor's waiting room, but would plan a special trip for neither.
Tomfoolery

Postby happytheman » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Tomfoolery wrote:I consider the RnR HoF to be on the same level as Rolling Stone mag. Useta be a good thing, lost it's way, and is now only suitable if you have a cat or a bird (in the case of RS mag), or a political good ol' boys club (in the case of the RnR HoF). I would go into the RnR HoF if I were in the city and looking for something to do, or pick up a RS mag if I saw it on the table in a doctor's waiting room, but would plan a special trip for neither.

Went to R&R Hall of Fame this past summer.. Enjoyed it immensely.. I'm one of those who would like to see Yes inducted.. Long overdue..
happytheman

Charter Member

Return to YEStalk