Squires Health / Sherwood filling in for tour

Squires Health / Sherwood filling in for tour

Postby happytheman » Thu May 21, 2015 9:55 am

Surprised no one has brought this up.. but with that said.. very few visit this site these days..
Hopefully Chris is surrounded with the right people in order to deal with his condition and of course
prayers that he pulls through this journey with positive outcomes..
Hat's off to Billy for accepting the task at hand.. Feel certain Yes will be just fine with him behind the bass
for this up and coming tour..
happytheman

Charter Member

Re: Squires Health / Sherwood filling in for tour

Postby Chris1960 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:44 pm

It's good that a [by all accounts] close personal friend of his is keeping his seat warm for him. Billy has stepped in to keep the Yes ship afloat with Chris's blessing. Let's all hope he can make a speedy recovery from this serious illness and take back his rightful place on the right of the stage.

It won't be the same without him but I can't think of anyone better in the circumstances to fill in for him and I'll continue to support the band in the meantime.
Chris1960

Re: Squires Health / Sherwood filling in for tour

Postby Jedi Catt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Has anyone seen Circa's DVD? After watching that 40 minute instrumental Yes medley, I'm glad that Billy has the job as he did an awesome job of the Yes material. By that remark I mean that he is best qualified and I'm sure he'll do really well. If awaken gets played, will Billy have a triple-neck?
Jedi Catt

Return to Tour and Concert talk