[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - 3 Ages of Magick

3 Ages of Magick

3 Ages of Magick

Postby teltest » Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:26 am

I have performed a search on this site and only two posts refer to the great music on the Oliver Wakeman/Steve Howe album "The 3 Ages of Magick".

Check it out - its the best Wakeman album since Criminal Record. Its a pity that Rick doesn't write this kind of stuff anymore but a tribute to young Oliver for taking up the reigns where his dad left off.
teltest

Postby chromatic88 » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<b>teltest wrote:</b>
I have performed a search on this site and only two posts refer to the great music on the Oliver Wakeman/Steve Howe album "The 3 Ages of Magick".

Check it out - its the best Wakeman album since Criminal Record. Its a pity that Rick doesn't write this kind of stuff anymore but a tribute to young Oliver for taking up the reigns where his dad left off.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></font id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote>

A very excellent album indeedly doodly!!
chromatic88

Veteran Member

Postby yesfan37 » Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:11 pm

I can't seem to find thid CD anywhere!?
any one know where to find/order this from?
yesfan37

Charter Member

Postby chromatic88 » Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:28 am

I got mine from amazon.com But then last week I noticed one in the HMV store at that big mutha mall here in Edmonton.
chromatic88

Veteran Member

Return to Album talk