Roger Dean Exhibition

Roger Dean Exhibition

Postby shedend » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Don't know if this has been posted before (couldn't see it any where) A small exhibition of Roger Deans art work can be seen at the Art Depot in Lewes, E.Sussex UK.

Come across purely by accident, I was in Lewes on business and walked past the Art Depot (old car garage that is used by a community art group). I had alook through the window and saw a Roger Dean picture so being nosey I asked at the entrance if I was right and it was :D . It was closed but the very kind lady let me have a look around. To see some of the original [:yes] art work was brilliant. Any one got £400,000 ($800,000) they don't want so I can buy one !! Looking tonight on rogerdean.com it is mentioned on there.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
[CENTER]YES TOR [/CENTER]
[CENTER]"Yes Tor is situated two-and-a-half miles from Okehampton, Devon in England. On a clear day, from the top, you can see far away places with strange sounding names." [/CENTER]
shedend

Veteran Member

nothing

Postby Greettat » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:17 am

He who risks nothing gains nothing.  ★★★   ★★★ ★★★★★ ★★★★★  ★★★★★★★★★★★ I Love You!  ★★★★★★★★★   ★★★★★★★    ★★★★★     ★★★      ★Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,wow gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,WoW Gold,
Greettat

Return to YesArt