[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
YEStalk Discussion Forums • View topic - Holy Rollers and Flying Spaghetti Monsters

Holy Rollers and Flying Spaghetti Monsters

Re: Holy Rollers and Flying Spaghetti Monsters

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

A little more serious than my usual bent over here - I watched this documentary yesterday on the History Channel about the Shroud of Turin.

It was fascinating to see how they derived a 3-D image from the information contained on the shroud.

However, the mystery still remains as to whether or not Jesus was actually the person wrapped in the shroud - that's something that can never be proven with scientific accuracy, I don't believe. There certainly is some evidence that would suggest it; however, there's also evidence that contradicts that, so who knows?

It was a fascinating documentary though - I'd recommend watching it if you enjoy such things.
tardistraveler

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Found this interesting link today - I can't download this here at work, but apparently it's software that will convert a religious text to another religion of way of thought - the examples are hilarious!

tardistraveler

Postby thehallway » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:15 pm

looks really cool but there doesn't seem to be an actual download button. :confused:

Has it expired or something?
thehallway

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 am

Click the above link, then look on the left side of the screen - it says

Program Name: Faith Converter

Published By: The Daily Grind Network

License Type: Freeware

Date Added: July 05, 2007
Homepage
Download
Buy now
Report Error Link

The word Download in the menu is a link - click that, and it should tell you how to download the thing.
tardistraveler

Postby thehallway » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am

thehallway

Charter Member

Postby tardistraveler » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:52 pm

tardistraveler

Postby slinkeey » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Hahahah,

A homage to my original? Sweet!
slinkeey

Postby slinkeey » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Hmm

No edit feature that I can find. That's okay.

I couldn't recover my Jeffrae password because jeffrae@gmx.net is no longer my email address.. I dropped that many years ago because it went German language only. Once they dropped SMTP support, I couldn't just use a generic mail client, and was forced to use their website. I think it may support SMTP again though. Although, jeffrae@gmx.net is no longer active.

The flying spaghetti monster is an incredible phenomenon.
slinkeey

Postby tardistraveler » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi, Jeffrae - didn't realize it was you out here!

You can probably contact Ed and fix up your old screen name if you want. Glad to see you - hope some of the others drop by!
tardistraveler

Postby slinkeey » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:13 pm

It's okay. Time has passed.

Fresh Start!
slinkeey

Previous

Return to Other Skylines