The U.S. Presidential Election

Feel like discussing other things with your YEStalk friends? Speak your mind in our off-topic YEStalk section.
Greenglade's Frog
Starship Trooper

Re: My Detractors

Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:38 am

yesman90125 wrote:Dude you give yourself too much credit

BTW I didnt ask for you to be banned
I did ask for you to be modded about the 10th time you called me a sociopath and directed your bullshit at me
as you now again seem to be doing

and even then I just publicly posted what I would do if I was still the administator here
nothing went on behind your back

If you make a post expressing your opinion
the only thing you can expect from me is to hear my opinion

in this case
I asked you to expalin what you meant
you didn't
you just went off posting all your "things"
and somehow turned it into another one of your
Greenglade V Yesman rants

all I ask is you keep your politics in a political thread
and then I'll either confront you or ignore you

when you start Idolizing "Bill Ayers" in a thread called "post cool stuff you find online"
that detracts from everyones enjoyment
when you do it in a political thread that's different
because a person who isnt interested in either yours or my politics doesn't even have to open the thread
Knowing it's about politics.
I dont care if you open an "I hate Yesman" thread personally
then I know what's inside and I can chose to engage it or not

and again the people that moderate and administer the site can deal with you anyway they want

Or me for that matter

Luckily since our previous drawn out encounter I've run across[political] Idiots like you often on forums (though arguably none as ignorant)
and now I understand much more clearly where your mentality is at

you have no god or real moral or civic foundation so you have chosen Liberal/Progressive/Counterculture as the be all and end all of enlightenment and existance

and you enjoy antagonizing people with your provocations more than really dealing with any factual issues

I remember what it was like when I was 13 as well

have fun
your no threat to me or my Ideals

Rant on

I quote YESMAN 90125 :" Luckily since our previous drawn out encounter I've run across[political] Idiots like you often on forums (though arguably none as ignorant)
and now I understand much more clearly where your mentality is at"

This above is reason to be banned, Yesman.

You just showed disrespect by using the word "idiot". You have violated terms and conditions of use on Yestalk.

I got banned right after you edited your post, and you used obscenities against me, but quickly erased them the moment N2Yes the moderator started reading that political thread. If he had been online and seen what you wrote, just a split second before you edited your post, you would have been banned for 3 months or whatever.

You have the right to disagree, but so do I. Your insults to me are direct. I never insult or provoke anything.

One question you never answered: Will you enlist and go fight in Iraq?
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Greenglade's Frog
Starship Trooper

Re: William Ayers , American Hero

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:11 am

Terry Shea wrote:Well now I know for certain that you're out of your mind. One of the slogans for the '60's was "make love, not war". His slogan seems to be "make terrorism, not war". How can you defend such unrepentant scum?

And what exactly do you mean by an "illegal war"? Whatever, it was one of your liberal democrat buddies, LBJ, who got us involved in Viet Nam.

So I guess in your book 2 wrongs make a right, vigilanteism (sp?) is an acceptable means to an end and acts of terrorism are acceptable and even encouraged against those who hold differing opinions from your own, eh? When are you going to quit going down that road to darkness and see the light? Try to actually listen to and decipher some of Jon's lyrics. He's not telling you to go down that road, he's telling you to look up and see the light.

Terry Shea:
"Well now I know for certain that you're out of your mind"

You are violating terms of use with that statement. That is online harassment. I have the right to my opinion.

You may be monitored and reported.
Just remember that if the moderators were more liberal, you'd be censored, not me. It is all political here I see.

I will keep a list of things you say and report them if need be.

By the way Terry, I just reported you to the Moderator.

N2yes
Starship Trooper

Re: My Detractors

Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:58 am

yesman90125 wrote:Dude you give yourself too much credit

BTW I didnt ask for you to be banned
I did ask for you to be modded about the 10th time you called me a sociopath and directed your bullshit at me
as you now again seem to be doing

and even then I just publicly posted what I would do if I was still the administator here
nothing went on behind your back

If you make a post expressing your opinion
the only thing you can expect from me is to hear my opinion

in this case
I asked you to expalin what you meant
you didn't
you just went off posting all your "things"
and somehow turned it into another one of your
Greenglade V Yesman rants

all I ask is you keep your politics in a political thread
and then I'll either confront you or ignore you

when you start Idolizing "Bill Ayers" in a thread called "post cool stuff you find online"
that detracts from everyones enjoyment
when you do it in a political thread that's different
because a person who isnt interested in either yours or my politics doesn't even have to open the thread
Knowing it's about politics.
I dont care if you open an "I hate Yesman" thread personally
then I know what's inside and I can chose to engage it or not

and again the people that moderate and administer the site can deal with you anyway they want

Or me for that matter

Luckily since our previous drawn out encounter I've run across[political] Idiots like you often on forums (though arguably none as ignorant)
and now I understand much more clearly where your mentality is at

you have no god or real moral or civic foundation so you have chosen Liberal/Progressive/Counterculture as the be all and end all of enlightenment and existance

and you enjoy antagonizing people with your provocations more than really dealing with any factual issues

I remember what it was like when I was 13 as well

have fun
your no threat to me or my Ideals

Rant on
Chris, you and I need to have a serious talk. I would suggest e-mailing me at your earliest convenience.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"

N2yes
Starship Trooper

Re: The U.S. Presidential Election

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:05 am

I would also like to add that if I read any more insults by fellow members here toward one another, there won't be any second chances. This is supposed to be a more mature, laid-back site and from the looks of things, it's headed in the WRONG direction. One does not have to agree, but we will refrain from further insults and/or innuendo.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"

yesman90125
Starship Trooper

RE A bunch of BS

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 am

N2yes wrote:Chris, you and I need to have a serious talk. I would suggest e-mailing me at your earliest convenience.

I dont have much to add to this
http://forum.yestalk.org/showpost.php?p ... stcount=15

Greenglade's Frog
Starship Trooper

Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:37 am

yesman90125 wrote:is this meant to be intentionally provacative or is it REALLY your intent to idolize a murderer
I'd really like to know if your that stupid and evil or just making a joke.

maybe you'd like to send e-mail to the children of the people he's killed
and tell them how great Bill Ayers is.
Who else do you Idolize Usama Bin Laden?

Real Cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfEcZlO-APE

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/SfEcZlO-APE&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Yesman just insulted me. Yesman is provoking me
YESMAN's WORDS:
"is this meant to be intentionally provacative or is it REALLY your intent to idolize a murderer
I'd really like to know if your that stupid and evil or just making a joke."

You just insulted me again, Yesman. I was expressing my opinion of an anti-war activist. He never killed anyone, there was an accident and one of his activist group was killed

That's the end for me. I am not going to speak to you anymore.

Terry Shea
Charter Member

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Greenglade's Frog wrote:Terry Shea:
"Well now I know for certain that you're out of your mind"

You are violating terms of use with that statement. That is online harassment. I have the right to my opinion.

You may be monitored and reported.
Just remember that if the moderators were more liberal, you'd be censored, not me. It is all political here I see.

I will keep a list of things you say and report them if need be.

By the way Terry, I just reported you to the Moderator.
Why not show the full context of that statement? And I do believe you are out of your mind. That is my opinion, and you just keep proving it to me over and over again. Please, get some professional help.
My personal myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/terryshea
My music myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/ahdubicke
Ignore the problem and it will go away.-some dead moron

Terry Shea
Charter Member

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 pm

N2yes wrote:I would also like to add that if I read any more insults by fellow members here toward one another, there won't be any second chances. This is supposed to be a more mature, laid-back site and from the looks of things, it's headed in the WRONG direction. One does not have to agree, but we will refrain from further insults and/or innuendo.
Now wait a minute. I was attacked w/o provocation several times by this member. I believe I have a right to my opinion and a right to defend myself from his slanderous attacks.
My music myspace page:

yesireebob

Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:47 am

Personally, I find that some comments say more about the commentator than the person to whom the comment is directed. The choice of whether or not to respond, or how to respond, is always ones own. Bear in mind that responding in kind not only rewards such comments, but also puts one in an equally unfavorable light. At the end of the day, the question is, do you want to be right at all costs, or do you want peace on the board? I vote for peace. As noted by N2, there are ways to deal with such comments without posting a thing, such as contacting the mods.

tardistraveler

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:44 am

What Linda said . . . ;)

There are diverse opinions in this world, and not everyone will agree with you.

I would caution everyone who's participating in this thread to be RESPECTFUL. State your opinions with respect that others will not share them. If you truly want someone else to understand your view, you'll get further that way than if you sling insults and spew hatred.

2Lizard4
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:10 am

Well all I have to say is just read the replies, Who replies with facts, history, sound thought, and a sense of deeper knowledge and who replies with bumper sticker slogans and shock slogans. Its pretty much one group putting out well thought out veiws and opinons and ideas, and another holding up flash cards with pictures on them. I usually find when one person or group is not able to put up a logical or rational rebutal they resort to yelling, or bumper sticker slogans.
perigee3

2Lizard4
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:43 am

I did notice any of the things I wrote didnt get a reply, or arrgument. I find when people dont have the intelligence to argue, they get violent and irrational. They dont have anything of substinance to come back with, so they come back with one liners. As far as the vietnam war, I believe JFK and LBJ got us into that, and because of the media MILLIONS of people died
perigee3

Terry Shea
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:30 am

yesireebob wrote:Personally, I find that some comments say more about the commentator than the person to whom the comment is directed. The choice of whether or not to respond, or how to respond, is always ones own. Bear in mind that responding in kind not only rewards such comments, but also puts one in an equally unfavorable light. At the end of the day, the question is, do you want to be right at all costs, or do you want peace on the board? I vote for peace. As noted by N2, there are ways to deal with such comments without posting a thing, such as contacting the mods.
This guy's being given a free reign of terror here. I'm not going to just sit back and allow him to continue to slander me. He was banned previously for similar behavior and comments and apparently he just won't learn his lesson. So what's the deal, he can make up any crap he wants about me and I can't even defend myself?
My music myspace page:

2Lizard4
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:36 am

Sorry Terry, thats how it works in politics too, the one thing I like about conservitive radio, and consrvitives, we bitch about our own party when they stray from American values. I am proud of the fact that we dont follow our party blindly when they go off the hook. This is our country.
perigee3

2Lizard4
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:00 am

I Have always respected the people who have had the kahoonahs to atleast say something and not just sit on the sidelines
perigee3

2Lizard4
Charter Member

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:34 am

I have a very close friend, Mike Nygwen, who came here as a boat refugee from veitnam, who knew the war wasnt perfect, and that lazy ass chickens did nothing but complain, while his father was beaten, and beaten, and beaten, for nothing at all, once we left. Its weird, even with this problem with the pirates goes on, the world turns to us to help, but they will then surly turn against us once we answer there call
perigee3

tardistraveler

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Since the U.S. Presidential Election is over, and since this thread has degenerated into a host of name calling and insults, I'm closing this thread.

The mods will be watching, and will not tolerate this continued behavior from anyone. Please do not start up another thread with the same intent.

Thanks.