PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

A meeting place for musicians who like to play YES music. Consider yourself in the right place if you're looking for YES tabs, pointers and technique. It's all right here.
mikk

PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi! my name is mikk- I've got the best "official" tab book for yes, plus an online "Ultimate Collection" that was advertised on a "rapidshare" download site.

ANYWAY- The BIG QUESTION. Can ANYONE tell me where I can find the REAL tab, actual guitar parts, for "And You and I", or "Starship trooper"? I will Trade, buy, or beg for it. get back to me, please!

Highaltitude

Re: PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:03 pm

to do your own tabs from music writen is also an interesting exercise...try it, it is not difficult at all

N2yes
Starship Trooper

Re: PLEASE, ALL YES GUITARISTS!

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:18 am

Welcome to YEStalk, friend. I wish I could help you, but alas, I cannot. However, we do have many guitarists here at YT that perhaps could give you a hand. That being said, I need to inform you that there is another forum in which you can discuss this topic at greater detail, so I will leave this thread here for 24 hours more hours before I redirect you to it. That way, all those members will get to know you and be able to offer assistance. Although this is a YES topic, this is the main forum and here we discuss the happenings of the band and/or members themselves. I hope you understand.
Again, we welcome you.
"Master of images-Songs cast a light on you"